Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

when the end user use our API then our system will check the user authentication. If the user is correct then our system will check user’s permission if the user is allowed to access API . If the user is permitted from the admin to access the API then the system will go to the telinta and get the number from the telinta response. System will then check vendor and run the respective vendor’s API and get the information from the vendor. After doing all these thing system will give the response to the end user.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thank you NIshit we are closing here the good news is that team decided to add more funds to your budget which makes the same amount that you have requested before. Here are some more questions for you if you can reply to us we will check them in 24 hours.

1) If API request detect that the number does not belong to the user will the system sends a duplicate respond? If yes then it is a mistake.
    2) Also we have got PIN code in Telinta and Vendor where the system gets this info?
    3) some time there is a same number but there are two different pin codes: for example 1001 in Telinta and 6708 in Ineloquent (the priority should be from the vendor) is that in our system?
    4) If for some reason the API respond did not come trough due to various reasons (internet connection is down or vendor web source maintenance delay what kind of message come to the customer? Will it be sort of a error code or message will the system re send the API call again?

Appreciate your time answering this as we need to know if the system reliable enough to use it broadly.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

1) If API request detect that the number does not belong to the user will the system sends a duplicate respond? If yes then it is a mistake.
    My comment: The number will only fetched for the respected user. No other user’s number will be fetched in API response.
    2) Also we have got PIN code in Telinta and Vendor where the system gets this info?
    My comment : From Vendor
    3) some time there is a same number but there are two different pin codes: for example 1001 in Telinta and 6708 in Ineloquent (the priority should be from the vendor) is that in our system?
    My comment: If you see the admin comment in #11959 post. The admin asking for port out pin not pin code. And the port out pin is comming from vendor(In this case it will come from Ineloquent)

4) If for some reason the API respond did not come trough due to various reasons (internet connection is down or vendor web source maintenance delay what kind of message come to the customer? Will it be sort of a error code or message will the system re send the API call again?
    My comment: In this case system will send timeout error.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your answers, if you finished Custom API would you please complete Pending Notification task as we have got more jobs to do.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I am looking forward to complete Pending notification task about portout. I am just waiting for voip admin’s confirmation about the API.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thanks Nishit we will need to wait for API feed back as it is released to some customers as a demo and we awaiting for them to reply to us and we will let you know about the outcome. It may take time with this so we may need to continue with other tasks and while we busy with other tasks the API feed back may come.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

We are looking forward for portout notification.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates please let us know what is the progress for Portout notifications and EST when we can start testing that. We are closing here today short day and get back to you after 24 hours!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I have a request for you, May you please resend the post where explanation for port-out notification is!
    Because, i need to test and find out if am doing according to the need or not.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message i have found that the Pending Notification
    task has been updated also you can read this post here https://webmaklay.com/forums/topic/voip-modules/page/11/#post-11835

Please check the vendor’s portout table how it looks you can use it as a guideline.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i hope you have had a good weekend, hoping that everything going smooth will catch up with you after sometime.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for post #11986 . I am working on port-out notification following with Andrey’s direction. I will inform you after port-out page functionality completion.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, please try to bring the Portout notification table design simmilar to the vendors table but not copy.

Will catch up with you later on.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I just wanna ask will you please know me , who can approve or reject the port-out order (Admin or front user)?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your question, apparently front end user should approve their portouts but i will confirm with site admin and get back to you soon.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.