Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11653 : I changed the Activation switch to the button on search.

For account termination :
    The changes for account termination task has been made.
    Can you please add some numbers to the inventory of user “Webmaklay” ? So i can test the functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your updates and fixing Activation Switch.

for For account termination :
    we have requested site admin to provide us some numbers for testing so you can check your scripts.

Some more comments and complains have been received from previous job if you can fix please the following:

1) We have been receiving MULTIPLE complains from one of our customer “Great Number Inc” who says that they unable to download all numbers from their account. When we asked them to provide us step by step what they do so we can replicate same issue and here is what they said. – they click on All numbers tab and they can not see download button to download all numbers.

Then on same page we tried to click Search button whiteout any filtering and then download button appears but when we click download button we can see a message: ” Please add values to search and download”

for resolution please let the download button to be visible when customer clicks on any numbers tab so customers can download their all numbers for those numbers tabs: Also please change “Please add values to search and download” text to “Please select Return Values to download”

2) Return Values issues – We tried to select multiple return values but when we select one option and then click the second value the first one become unselected – could you please make sure that multiple Return Values selection is functioning and download file contain selected data.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

For download all numbers:
    We can not download bulk numbers (Download directly) with its details at a time because because it is taking to much time to get number detail from its vendors API for DID numbers. So user first need to search some kind of numbers and then user can download that numbers. Or we can download these numbers only with the detail which is provided by telinta API.

For Return Values issues:
    currently we are using select element for multiple option select. for this user need to press ctrl key to select multiple option.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

I got this detail from the telinta of product can you please explain me which fields we have to update on API. Here is the one detail of one product.

[0] => stdClass Object
    (
    [i_product] => 25379
    [i_product_group] =>
    [default_i_acl] => 155
    [iso_4217] => USD
    [subscription_host] =>
    [end_user_name] => 1000 minutes plan
    [shared] => N
    [addon_priority] => 0
    [breakage] => 0
    [info_url] =>
    [i_subscription] => 16195
    [i_vd_plan] => 5501
    [is_used] => 1
    [i_account_role] => 1
    [service_flag_locks] => 1 11111 101 011110100110
    [name] => 1000 minutes plan
    [description] =>
    [included_services] => Array
    (
    [0] => 3
    )

[notepad] => Wed Apr 18 2018 01:29:02 GMT-0400 (EDT)
    [end_user_description] =>
    [volume_discount_plan_name] =>
    [managed_by_user] => N
    [hidden] => N
    [fraud_protection] => Debit
    )

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates for #11660 i have send this comment to the site admin they may contact Telinta developers for more support for you. Same for #11662 i have forwarded this query for the seniour developer review and get back to you once got feed back from them.

Can we make a all numbers download using other parameter, we can do it on Telinta and we should able to do it on Voip?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Please find post #11664

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we have received the below from you:

—————Message from Nishit Starts

I check the did number list document again and found that it has a option named “format” and its possible value is ” csv, xlsx, xls ” and it’s description is ” Enables the user to get DID numbers in other formats via an attachment. Possible values: csv, xls, or xlsx. The UI equivalent of this field is the “File type” input field on the DID numbers list -> Download dialog. ” but i don’t know how i can use it.

If i enable this option it gives blank reply.
    —————-Message from Nishit Ends

we have forwarded this to the ste admins to help us with Telinta developer or advice and get back to you, but if you find solution please let us know.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I can download file with bulk data which comes from only telinta Api.
    Here is the created file of customer(Great Number Inc) data (https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/AllNumbers21Dec2023020918.xlsx)

I any other update please let me know

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates and good news in #11668, so can customers now download all numbers and see download button?

For your #11658 Account Termination: please use the following numbers for your tests:

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

Yes, customer now can download all numbers, I activated download button for All Numbers tab for testing. I will activate it for other.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thats great work, we also can see you testing numbers and i think there will be right saying “The Number # has been moved (back) to the Inventory.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks you for update.

I will make that changes into email string.

Any update for which fields can be edited on for Main product on telinta?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit we have sent your request to Telinta team and still not received reply from them, will get back to you once we got more info about your #11662.

We are closing here today will catch up with you in 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.
    Meanwhile i am continue work on Terminate number and the Authentication Security Tool tasks.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message.,
    yes please continua on other tasks and will get back to you once we received an answer from Telinta team,
    there is a tricky holiday seasons starting up and some of the departments respond time frame very slow.
    Also if you done something let us know so we can report it to the site admins for their testing and once confirmed forwarding it to finance.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.