Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Voip Modules Support Topics

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

After reviewing the task requirements and creating timeline, I submitted it to our finance team for their assessment. The finance team has since provided their feedback.

My estimated time frame is as bellow:

1) Authentication Security Tool – 4 days (32 hours)
    2) Telinta VoIP Plan Sync – 4 days (32 hours)
    3) Account Termination – 2 days (16 hours)

Total: 10 days (80 hours)

The finance team rejected this and responded, “As per your time frame, the budget for these tasks should be a minimum of $500 – $600.”

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply,
    for your #11630 – honestly i do not think that budget will get increased as you have mentioned, the team come up with the budget based on the developers pool demand. The cost you advised a way higher that we have got offered from other developers.

I would suggest to discuss with your finance about this budgeted work so we could keep you on this project and not re assigned this task to other developer who’s offer could be more suitable than yours.

Please let us know after your conversation with your team.
    There is an other risk on this that this job could be set on timer and if job has not been accomplished in a set time the overall cost of the budget will be deduced significantly.

Please take a chat with your team about these risks ( Other developers offer may dismiss your candidature from permanent position, the job timeframe set which may impact your overall payout and etc).
    Please let us know about your decision.
    have a nice weekend.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how was your weekend?
    We have had an end of the year meeting and discussed about your #11630 today, the team decided to increase Voip Modules budget as they want to keep silicon valley company supported. Due to huge delay with previous Custom Features job the company increased Voip Modules as they could.

Please let us know if you happy with this and starting this job.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The weekend was good.

We have see the revised rate. However, still the allocated amount is less much than our expectation. Please increase the budget by at least $ 100.

We are going to start the task with an expectation that you will increase the budget at least by $ 100.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, as i can see on your office page company offers $100 to all the staff members as a holiday season bonus this bonus paid before new year no matter what so you 400 plus 100 bonus will make you get $500 all total.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For Authentication Security Tool :
    The captcha screen which you gives for example is looks like it is from word press security plugins. Do you guys want same screen for captcha or other captcha (https://camo.githubusercontent.co/d323d054f44c6f7368792d153fce739b1651f61dcfcecb4e43e1f965ccbac276/68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e6962622e636f2f6b5a784d4c6d2f696d6167652e706e67) for this task?

For Telinta Voip Plan Sync :
    As I read task instruction the block where admin can add, update or terminate the plans. and it is also synchronized with voip database with telinta products?

For Account Termination :
    No comment for this task for now.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit unfortunately we can not preview captcha screen shot your link leads to a pafe which a spam information ;(
    How do you integrate WP captcha into Laravel website? If you can thats find but we do not want to be trapped with third party modules that will lead to continuous updates and renewals. You can create a capture or human verification so it does not lead to other complications.

for For Telinta Voip Plan Sync – yes voip site admin should change default plans on voip and it syncs with Telinta.
    Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Please find #post-11648 for reply of #11647

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Here is the preview image(https://ibb.co/6s6dv2b)for #11646. I can try to create custom code for captcha like displayed into (https://ibb.co/6s6dv2b).

First i am starting working on account termination process for active numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit now we could see your screen shot it looks ok i think it will work for human verification!
    That’s all good please start with account termination it is fine with us!
    Cheers 😉

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am checking the documentation of telinta for Account termination and have one confusion for description of one parameter “release_assigned_did”. the description is “The flag specifies whether the previously assigned DID number should be released to the pool (true by default)”.

will this option remove DID numbers from users inventory ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thanks for the updates, in #11652 i would suggest to try API documentation and specified parameter if that wont help we can submit support request to Telinta team.

Today we have got a comment from Custom Features job that site admin found a bug for the task that has not been fully done.

When customers clicking numbers tabs All Numbers, Active Numbers and ect the search loads all the numbers and Activate Number button display correct but if customer applys any filter on one’s numbers the activate number button shows as a switch which we asked you to replace by button. Could you please fix that? So Activate Numbers button display as a button and not as a switch every where.

Also please keep an eye on the Voip Modules job as we are going to add more tasks to it and funds accordingly.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

First i take a look on the switch and then i will continue on the Deactivate numbers task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Sure thank you Nishit!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.