Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,
    Yes, i am almost close to complete the port-out task. I will give update after complete it. But remember, because i don’t have phone number therefore i am not able to test completely.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

That’s Good Nishit, thank you for that, once all done let us know we will run the test.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we are closing here please let us know if we can run our tests?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please ask admin to test about pot-out . I have completed from my side , ask them to check approve and reject functionality first because as you already know that i don’t have number to test it .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your updates, yes we have already reported to ths site admin to test your task and hoping get back to you after sometime.

At this stage we have closed Voip project for the period of testing and customer’s feedback.
    Meanwhile you can start working on https://webmaklay.com/communication-tool-_upgrade/ task so we can keep progressing on other jobs.

For the Communication Tool access you will find this data on your office page.
    We have also updated you page.
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.