Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going any difficulties on any tasks so far, we still awaiting for a respond for your #11662. Please be aware that there is a public holiday today in most of the countries today and tomorrows but we are here if any questions.

We will get back to you once we hear some details regarding your snippet forwarded.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Changes & testing from my-side for terminate Account task has been done.

Currently working on the captcha functionality for forgot password.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your updates will forward Account Termination task over to the Voip site admins.
    Well check it and get back to you on that.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I added the Captcha functionality on forgot password screen on user side, Please review it and if any changes let me know.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for update, we have checked forgot pass capture it is looking good, do you think it will be enough for only forgot pass do we need to add the same for user login page?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we need same functionality to the login page, also. I will add this functionality to the login page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank you Nishit yes i think login page we also need to add this, please let us know when you done that we will test it with site admins.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I added the captcha functionality to the login page please review it

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit good staff, you almost half way trough the job, will report both Authentication Security Tool and Account Termination task as completed and will wait if any comments on these. Please note that these season is very slow on AU, US, and NZ as most of the people on holidays so comments may come a bit later.

Please let us know which task are you on now will wait for Voip admins to respond and send these task over to finance.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

I am starting working on Advanced Search Reset Task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit good plan will check on that later on,
    Please let us know if any questions we will be here for about 2 more hours before closing the office.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

One simple question for Reset buttons placement, Will it be along side with Search button and which color we will use for search button ?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

correction in #11688 i asked question about reset button color not search button

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just got an email with your message, unfortunately i do not have more details about how the button should look like but if you do it will let you know about its look and position.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for reply.

I added reset button for advance search please take a look on it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.