Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates and good news will forward it to voip site admin to check and get back to you with more comment’s. While waiting are you starting Telinta Voip Plan Sync now or any other tasks left?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello mark,

I will work on Telinta Voip Plan Sync page design and cosmetic changes for to add update form and View page.

And no other tasks are left so far except Telinta Voip Plan Sync.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit all good thank you for updates, yes thats a good plan do go trough the cosmetic touch ups as when ppl come from holiday they will start thorough check up and will be sending us some comments on various notes so it is good to make a step forward to prevent all this little complains if any.

Will wait till the end of the week and contact finance for finalizing finished tasks.
    i will also check with team on further jobs.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit hope everything has been going well,
    if you can see the Telinta Voip Plan Sync we have been brining some Voip functionality mechanisms back to the Voip admin panel for further tasks. We would like you to advice what other modules we can bring to the voip control panel for site admin managements. We would like to hear your advice (what you can do) before we publish new jobs on the portal.

We are happy to hear from you and thats probably will be added to the next phase.
    Will catch up with you in 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I have to read whole API Document, Then i can give any suggestion.

My I idea about the Voip Plan(Products) Sync is the screen like “User numbers setting” page. It will show the drop-down while page load and after selecting the product it will display details of selected product.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your reply and ideas, we have discussed with the team and would like to hear from you what could you do to make Voip site admin to control front end customers area. Please review an API and let us know what 2-3 tasks you can do to robust Voip portal and control managements modules could be implemented.

We will review your ideas and come back to your with the budget approval for that.
    Meanwhile on behalf of the Webmaklay team we would like to wish your a very happy 2024 year.
    We have updated your page.
    May God bless you and your business in upcoming 2024 year!

Cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hello team Happy New 2024 year,
    best wishes in this new year to all the team members.

Just a quick note that Mark is not available today, to those who’s been working on Webmaklay portal please be aware that we are going maintenance downtime for about 15 minutes so please do not be worry if the site gone unavailable for sometime please check back later we will be as fast as possible to complete all works on the machine.

JF

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello team Happy New Year,

Thank you Jeff for the update.

I have one requirement from Telinta portal. Can you update the password of Telinta portal ?

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hey Nishit i think i could now change the pass for your telinta access. Updated on your page Voip access.
    We have also finished our work on the server so you can continue with your work!
    JF

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your update.
    Now i can login to the telinta portal.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello everyone thank you for following up and happy new year to all,
    thanks Jeff for your support im back now and hoping everything is going well.

Nishit let me know about our discussion in #11702
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Happy New Year

I checked the Telinta API document, I found that we’re done most of the things with the Numbers management system. For other functionalities I can not understand what is it for because i never faced this type of functionality in other projects, I am afraid to say that I have no any idea about the new task of it.

Mean while I checked the admin portal links, the Telephone Numbers (https://ibb.co/5k8vDtW) tab is not working. Can you discuss it with site admin?

Currently Working on add new products form.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your review and updates, yes that would be great if you can fix this page https://ibb.co/5k8vDtW we will add more funds for this repair. Also we have contacted site admin regarding further modifications and get back to you if any upgrades which will be funded too.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I am creating the product creation form based on telinta form. Will it make sense?

and for (https://ibb.co/5k8vDtW) can you please update me which numbers will be shown in this page?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Good day Nishit, very sorry for late reply to your message we were very busy yesterday with an other project.
    Thank you for your updates and looking forward for your product creation form, it is great if you do something new, due to long holidays season there are still some people on their vacations so what ever you do on the project thats all great we trust your knolage and will inspect all this works on next week.

Most important is to finish all the Voip Modules tasks so we can check it and close.
    So please let us know when you vinished Telinta Voip Plan Sync.

In your #11697 idea would you please send us a graphic structure of how it is going to be looked like so we can send it to site admins and they review that can be a taks do do and paid accordingly.

For Telephone Numbers page i guess it would be good for the customers to be able to view a sort of a table where customers can review their numbers / status/ activity as well as an ability to add / purhchase more numbers to their account.

If you got same though or better idea please send us a graphic looking structure so we can review first.
    Once we done Voip Modues job we can do Telephone numbers and other your ideas while team come back and organize more jobs for us.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.