Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit could you please check the following issues, some comment’s come from site admins. errors coming trough every 5 mins:

Screenshot below:

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/DBERROR2.png
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/DBER.jpg

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11716 :
    For Telinta error : It comes when i tried to access the another session of API when on is already available I also got that error on mail so i make required changes.

For inteliquent Error : I will check that.

For #11712:
    For design Screenshot : You can check it on Admin Panel->Telinta Blocks->Main Product Plans
    Currently working on to create and update buttons functionality so this buttons are not in working states.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Created functionality for create record, But when i tried to update Product the API fives Error : {“faultcode”:”Server.Product.unknown error”,”faultstring”:”unknown error”},

My params are :

$param = array(
    ‘detailed_response’ => 1,
    ‘product_info’ => array(
    ‘i_product’ => productID,
    ‘name’ => productName,
    ‘end_user_name’ => productEndUserName,
    ‘iso_4217’ => productCurrency,
    ‘managed_by_user’ => ‘N’ ,
    ‘default_i_acl’ => productAccountdefaultACL,
    )
    );

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we have checked your
    For #11712:
    For design Screenshot : You can check it on Admin Panel->Telinta Blocks->Main Product Plans it looks good, just for us to understand is that related to the Telinta Sync task or any other development?

We have send your #11718 snippet to the Telinta developers to respond and get back to youo once we have respond from them.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks you for your update and question:

For design Screenshot : Is for the “Telinta Voip Plan Sync” task.

Mean while i am working on deleting product plans.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we have also checked your add product form and here is the question for that form, is add product form designed for adding a plan on Telinta? Could you please advice how it is going to works.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark :

Thanks you for reply :

Yes add product will use for add plans on Telinta same like current product plans creation form (https://ibb.co/qYpdrmN) on telinta portal. Difference between both forms is the Voip Form will add only Main products it will not add sub-products.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for that info it is cool, unfortunately we haven’t got any reply for your #11718 yet. Hoping to hear from the developer soon while you working on this task.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Changes for delete the plans has been made. Please review it if Any changes please let me know

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your update, have you complete the Telinta Voip Plan Sync task now can we check it all or is there anything still pending?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

No, The resolution for #11718 to edit Voip plans is still pending. After this resolution we can complete the development of voip plan sync.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh i see will try to remind the team i hope every one is back from their holidays.
    While waiting, Nishit please let us know what other feature we can bring forward to Voip admin.
    Have you had a chance to check API if we can make some more Voip – Telinta modules?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

As I mentioned earlier, my understanding of Telinta functionality is limited, and I’m only familiar with the features I’ve personally worked on. Although I’ve gone through the API documentation, I find it challenging to comprehend the functionality of other functions – specifically, how they impact numbers and what tasks they perform on them. Consequently, I regret to inform you that I may not be able to provide insights into the details of new tasks.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit tahts all find we will add more tasks for you to start.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit did we finished task Search Reset?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.