Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Custom Features – support topics

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Work in progress for task ‘Members Home Search’.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for the updates
    we are here if any questions!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The User home data is comes from the Telinta Api and we will be use the search functionality of inteliquent, Am I right?
    IF answer is yes then how we will manage both API’s data?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and question the answer is no so please use Inteliquent API for this.
    Will double check the task if any errors there.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going any updates on this job?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Changes has been made for ‘TN Settings – Page Repair’.
    Any Resolution for #11187.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates we will check port in process and get back to you will report this job to finance.

for #11187 on the Advanced Search
    job mentioned Ineloquent and search criteria’s taken from ineloquent. We will probably need some data taken from Telinta as well but a bit later. If we would need two APIs connections we can do it as on EN site.

Please let us know if we missing something here.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit is there anything we can see from Custom Features job?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

For ‘Members Home Search’ : Created the form on members search page working on API request creation.
    One more question : As i checked on inteliquent portal the reference image is of ‘Search Assigned Numbers’ page. Do we make search on Assigned Numbers API ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates good work mate, i think we need to align your search form so all fields looking accurately, for your question we need to make the search so customers can search any numbers to check this search you can login to Ineloquent portal and see how ineloquent search works in there.

Also when customer click on phone numbers tabs (active, pending inventory ect the search bar should also open and customer can search and find their numbers.

So far so good Nishit well done.
    We are closing here now will check back with you in some time.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Still confused regarding requirement as i mentioned in earlier message the current listing record comes from the Telinta API and the task requirement gives to work with Inteliquent API. Or it will search from API and Display its numbers list on the place of current table of Telinta numbers with its data?

And can you please provide me the link from inteliquent portals search form where i can search and check that.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit not sure where you seeing Telinta records, for the link it is easy you do not need a link actually simply login to Inteliquent and find Telephone Numbers then Search Assigned Numbers and you can build same functionality as on the search please do not copy stick to the job description.

Please let me know if any questions we will be here for an other 30 mins.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to explain the user home area (https://i.postimg.cc/Qdg08Ty3/screenshot-portal-voip-us-2023-09-15-16-44-38.png) which loads telinta records so when user search for any numebrs the new table with Inteliqent record data will display at the place of this table.

Now I will continue as explained into task detail.

For sidebar Phone Numbers Tab :
    Which numbers we can consider as a pending numbers?
    And for All Number it is displaying he combined numbers of Inventory Numbers(DIDs) and Active Numbers from Telinta so it may be not possible to display both numbers in same listing.
    For Inventory numbers : Functionality for the Inventory numbers listing table is not being generated into past so we need to make a separate task for this.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.