Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we have had a meeting with Voip site admins and got some changes added to the Advanced Search task. Please re read it and see some updates.

The most important point changed is that advanced search numbers should be received from Telinta website and not from Inteliquent as we did now. Also we noted that when we click on any Phone numbers tabs the advanced search window is not opening we also added this into the Advanced Search task so you can implement this as well.

Now for your #11306 and #11307 – yes we have got confirmation from the site admins that due to additional changes on this particular task your time has been counted and thus will be increased.

Please let us know if any more questios on anything.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for update, Now this will be the change on while search functionality into custom search Task for API side/Back-end requests.

And as instructed for Phone Numbers(https://ibb.co/7py4y35) tab the advance search form always will be open while page load.
    And
    How can we determine the the Number is on pending status? because fro account list API request there is no field where we can say API to provide only pending Numbers into response.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit yes it should now change all development and speed up your process,
    Pending numbers are = Pending Activation numbers
    Cheers 😉

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit hope you are well, i was advised to support you here with this job by putting all priorities what we want to see afire custom features job done. Also it may guide you trough while you working on Custom Features job.

1) Customers login to their portal and they could easy manage their numbers. If open Active numbers they should be able to do call forwarding (simple forwarding filed) see Call Forwarding Repair task. If customer puts forwarding for voice mail it then voice mail selected.
    2) Customers should be able to change their Pin Codes – Pin Code Changing task.
    3) Customers can work with their TN Settings page currently it is loading ages as page loads huge amount of numbers while opening – Please see TN Settings task. Please make sure that both pincode and call forwarding workingd from TN settings page too. On TN Settings page please change working on the button “cancel” to “go back” to customers home page.
    4) On advanced search you started doing it very well well done, just for Return Values window can you please change selection collor from grey to green as the button. Please check that search opens on any of the numbers tab’s click and clients can search numbers from your advanced search window.
    a) Active numbers are – active ones.
    b) All numbers – all numbers
    c) Pending Numbers – That waiting Port in or purchased but waiting for activation so not active and not added to active numbers.
    d) Inventory Numbers are – DID numbers from Telinta , these are on clients but not activated and have no accounts and this why do not have pin codes. So customer can put pincodes on these numbers. Please remember that Pincodes can not be set on Telinta so pin code request for these numbers should go to Inteliquent.

these above a short guide to your Custom Features job development, we hope it will help you while working on this phase.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for this update,

I am currently working on Advance search functionality changes from Intelinqent to Telinta. Should any fields will mandatory for the advance search?
    And I will also change the color of Return Values window selection.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

In addition
    The user current functionality is showing the numbers tables only for the Activated numbers and its settings.
    So as per your instruction on #11316 (c)&(d) also have to make the same listing and setting functionality for Pending and DID Numbers. And it will take much time and effort to develop such functionality like current listing of active numbers from user-home page for Pending and DID Numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #11317 i do not have exacts details on what fields must be mandatory i guess in order to get a clear respond from from Telinta user should input as much information as passible. Obviously if customer wont input a data into NPA filed which is area code then the numbers respond will be while across all the area codes so numbers field should me mandatory at least and i will try to supply more information about mandatory in our further support messages.

I will find it out from our team and site admins and get back to you on that as soon.
    For return values window yes please if you can change the color of the selection to green and ability to select more than one option in the drop down.

For #11318 yes in the advanced search task it is outlined that customers ability to find and view numbers with these statuses. Our phone numbers tab has got all these statuses for purpose which is mentioned in #11316.

We are not trimming you with time frame for you as we understand the process to connect these API parameters so all these features become accessable.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you reply.

I am making changes for Api request for advance search and found that we can not use all fields for search numbers from advance search form to send search request to telinta API. We can use NPA, NXX, LINE, State and Note to search from Telinta API.
    Here is the link of request field list for Telinta API (https://prev.portaone.com/docs/PortaBilling_API.html#GetAccountListRequest)

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, this is a surprising notes in #11321 will discuss it with the team and get back to you with updates. Meanwhile please connect those parameters which available and we will examine more documentations.

For your #11317 – there is no mandatory fields for search.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for information on “Voip Repairs 23”

Work in progress for DID number’s listing and DID numbers Advance searching.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for the update and have a good weekend!

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a good weekend!
    We can see some good changes on search, thank you for that, we just though to send you this screen show to advice that the place we marked orange arrow could be good for positioning download button – that’s when customer searched numbers and they displayed on the page the button should appear offering to download number’s in file.
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/download-.jpg
    Looking forward for more updates.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

But as I understand the download of the search result file will be the whole new functionality into custom search. And this should be a new task for custom search functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, yes this numbers export has been mentioned in the job before please see this screen shot here:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/export.jpg

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for pointing me out.

For DID numbers: when we click on ‘Inventory Numbers’ tab from ‘Phone Numbers’ then will it show only advance search for DIDs or it will also display the list for DID numbers under advance search form when page load?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.