Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on dynamic table structure for Advance search for Active Numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your updates, please let us know when we can test something, it is good to see how you going so we can guide you if any think wrong.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Thank you for your reply.

Any resolution on #11334 ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #11334 will double check with site admins and get back to you.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

For download Button : Which data will be download into file and in which format of file ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit the download data should be the ones that customer searched, if customer searched, active numbers then active numbers can be downloaded in to doc or excell i think it is svs.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

But which fields will be use for creating the file from numbers data ?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For Download button :
    How many data will be download from API when click on download button?

For DID numbers :

I am getting bellow information from DID number(method name get_customer_numbers) Api.
    Array
    (
    [0] => stdClass Object
    (
    [area_name] => New York
    [country_name] => United States of America
    [description] => NWYRCYZN01
    [did_number] => 13324004663
    [i_account] => 25813423
    [i_customer] => 273378
    [i_did_number] => 719863
    [is_provisioned] => 0
    [pricing] => stdClass Object
    (
    [admin_costs] => stdClass Object
    (
    [activation] => 0
    [free_of_charge] => N
    [iso_4217] => USD
    [periodic] => 0
    )

[customer_costs] => stdClass Object
    (
    [activation] => 0
    [free_of_charge] => N
    [iso_4217] => USD
    [periodic] => 0
    )

)

)

)

And bellow information from DID numbers information(Method : get_number_info)

stdClass Object
    (
    [number_info] => stdClass Object
    (
    [activation_cost] => 0
    [activation_fee] => 0
    [activation_revenue] => 0
    [city_name] => New York
    [country_iso] => US
    [country_name] => United States of America
    [description] => NWYRCYZN01
    [external] => 0
    [free_of_charge] => N
    [frozen] => N
    [i_account] => 25813423
    [i_customer] => 273378
    [i_did_number] => 719863
    [i_do_batch] => 2758
    [i_dv_batch] => 2209
    [i_vendor] => 9932
    [iso_4217] => USD
    [moved] => N
    [number] => 13324004663
    [owner_batch_individual] => N
    [owner_batch_name] => NO CHARGE
    [periodic_fee] => 0
    [recurring_cost] => 0
    [recurring_revenue] => 0
    [released] => 2020-07-17T09:21:33
    [vendor_batch_name] => Inteliquent
    [vendor_name] => Inteliquent
    )
    )

Which fields should I use to display listing after click on ‘Inventory Numbers’ from ‘Phone Numbers’ section?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, in #11341 , #11342 i do not think we will need to have a lot of data apart from the list of numbers exported but i have forwarded your question to the site admins and let them reply what would they like to see. I will let you once got an answer for your question.

There is a comment we received today and customers complaining that they can not access Voip and the problem is the same: – continuous source code screen that we have been fixing multiple times we also got a paid job for this issue and you said it had been fixed but it is still coming up and we have been receiving the same complain again and again.
    Would you please let us know why it has been happenings?

Please see this video below from one of Voip customers.
    [video src="https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Source-Code.mp4" /]

Second comment is more like a suggestion to your advance search development. Site admins testing some of the search options and here is what they said below:
    ==============================================
    We tried to search a number that we know exist on telecom DB. The number contains 222-2221 digits.

So we put 222 in NXX field and 22 into LINE field and click search the number could not be found.
    then we put 222 in NXX field and in the LINE field 222 but did not put “1” digit and tried to search again and result come that no numbers found.

But when we put 222 in NXX and 2221 in the LINE field then search finds our number.
    Interestingly enough when we put 222 in NXX filed and LINE filed leave empty search finds all the numbers with 222 including the one we were searching for 222 2221.

Once we put any digit into the LINE fields search does not work as we want it to.
    Could you please check so search can find all these variations.
    ===========================================
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your replay.

For user login : can you please which customer can not login and get the error while he/she tried to login.

For Advance search : The Advance search is searching the numbers only from Telinta API and it will search numbers related to the current login user. Means if number is not related to current user then it will not search that number.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we will ask the user name who was facing this issue but i think we were asking some of the users for you before do we need to fix this issue for every user?

for advanced search we got an information that the number belongs to the same user who tried to search one’s number and send us #11345 details.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I found this issue on admin login side, and make required changes.

For Advance search i am checking where the issue.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit thank you for the good news will keep monitoring login issue and let you know if any issues.
    For search that would be great if you could fix that too.

😉

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Required changes regarding advance search is made.

For issues of Voip Repairs 23: required changes has been made please review it and if any changes needed please update me.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your good news and updates, will report to site admin to check the search for some of your queries above we have found out: for #11334 yes the numbers display should be under the advanced search and if numbers list is big please let it be pages.

For #11341 and #11342 the download file should contain only that data which has been selected by the client on the advanced search.

For Voip Repairs 23 will address your message to the site admin for inspection;
    From above messages from you when you say “Required changes regarding advance search is made”. we believe you fixed “222 2221” NXX LINE issue will check that too.

As per Custom Features job please let us know if you done any tasks so we can start testing them and reporting to finance.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.