Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Yes, I added the reset button to the search form of All Numbers, Pending Numbers and Inventory Numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit for confirmation, please find task added to Voip Modules page – Porting Notifications.

Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update i will check the requirement of task will back to you if any questions.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Here are some question for Pending Notification tasks.

1) How the balance notification will work? will it send notification to the user automaticaly while user balance is lower on Telinta then defined balance on voip ?
    2) The Email preference will send email to the another email which one is set by admin, instead of user current email address on Telinta?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, thanks for your questions for #11739,

1) Yes the notification sent automatically once balance gone below level if customer set 100 and balance gone below that 99 the notification sent once and copy to site admin. Balance you can check on the customers tab voip admin.

2) yes the notification can be sent to an other email set in Porting Notifications but site admin should see the copy of the email.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks you for your answer.

I will make changes as per instruction if any question I will get back to you.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your confirmation, we have contacted site admins today and they will get back to us later on as they are starting their work and were busy these days.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Currently working on the design of the notification setting page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, take your time will work on other tasks.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going we have added a small task to this job “Back to Portal”,
    We are closing here now will get back to you in 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for the update. I am working on back-end changes for the Notification Management.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, all good take your time while we creating some more work for you.
    Some of the team starting work from next week so we will hear more comments from Telinta support and Voip testers.

Meanwhile we have already got a bug reported. On Voip Admin – Settings – Notification Settings – we tried to remove some rules and found that trash bin icon no longer working and we could not remove some rules from this page. Also we could see some text messages appeared at the button of the same page. Could you please have a look at that and fix it?
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Notification-Settings.jpg

Have a great weekend.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit please find update for your #11718 below:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Telinta.jpg
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Thanks you for your update.

For 11753 : As i checked the code again and debug it for creating the response for the telinta developer, I found the error on code. Which is causing issue for updating the product.

For #11751 : I will check the Notification Setting Page issue.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates and it is great to hear you got the 11753 issue sorted.
    Please let us know if any issues we are here for about an hour or so.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.