Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry for the late reply. There is some issue on network here.

Working on the admin side notification setting Page issue.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The required changes for the admin side notification setting page has been done.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Work in progress on user notification delivery management (Means send notification on user provided email).

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, #11759 correct if user specified email address that should be used for notifications but please do not forget that copy of these emails should go to site admin too.

please find more comments below:

——————— Comments Starts ——————–

Voip Admin – Porting – PortOut List – we tried to updated the list and see latest portouts and the list updated and showed all portouts till january 2nd but when we logged in to inteliquent and found that inteliquent list contains portouts untill 16th of jan 14th of jan which is not found on voip. It looks that it is not working proprtly.

Also on voip we can only see Intelequent portouts but where is Peerless ports can you please check.

——————— Comments Ends ——————–

Could you please check this?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for comment.

For Email Preference : Yes, i know that the same copy of mail will be sent to the admin also.

Voip Admin – Porting – PortOut List : I checked the Portout list on admin side it displayed me the latest data from api (https://ibb.co/mcy3pqb).

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Notification preferences for activating numbers have been updated. Regarding porting numbers, could you clarify on which porting event this notification will be sent to the user-defined email?

Additionally, we are currently working on automating notifications for users with low balances. Will the low balance notification be sent only once?

Thank you.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

We are working on automating notifications for users with low balances.

Thank you

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your messages, for #11761 yes we also saw that latest porting data being loading so we address it back to the site admin and they not replied to us yet so let us wait till they clarify about the issue if any.

for #11763 porting updates – notification should go when porting request has been submitted and approved. Thank you for processing with other tasks please do not hesitate to let us know if you come across with any additional task so we can report it to finince.

for #11764 – very much appreciate it.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks you for your reply.
    For porting update : What i asked is on which porting event(On portin or portout)? I added the code for portin but i can not find from where i can make the porout request ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i think we should have a portout function will check with site admins and confirm later on.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit hope you have had a great weekend. How is all going, is there anything we can test so far?
    For #11766 – we haven’t sent request to the site admins yet will update you later on this.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Can we make notifications Portout based on this portout data? https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how are you going? We are missing replies from you, hope you are well, please let us know
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry for late reply.

I was not able to came to the office tomorrow, because of my illness. I will reply you with update later.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.