Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit so sorry to hear about it please take care and we wish you soonest recovery.
    Please let us know when you are back!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I create the crone for the user low balance notification which send a notification to the User define email.
    Will the admin get this mails also?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For
    #11769 : No, we can not make this based on “https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out”.

Because there is no functionality is present which can connect the telinta users and the intelligent portout data. And also there is no functionality is present for portout request and portout request approval on voip portal.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message it is good to hear from you, i hope you are filling any better,
    thats all good with #11774 please complete this task without Portout feature only port in.

Please let us know if you fixed other repairs mentioned earlier?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

We tried to see porting notification tab but the link is not working is it ready yet?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Please check the task about Back to Portal button for all pages on user portal and note (Please hold CTRL button to select multiple options) about to select return value.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11776 i checked porting notification button and it is working.
    Click on https://ibb.co/rs47d8c for the page’s screenshot.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit for prompt reply but Back to portal task not completed there are still pages with no back to portal links https://portal.voip.us/faqs please cheack carefully all pages and let us know when we can check.

What about Porting notifications task?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

this page does not even work ;( https://portal.voip.us/voip.us/privacypolicy

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11780:
    I checked the privacy policy page into admin side page builder and got the page is not even been developed.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh i see thanks Nishit will look for it but what is the status for notifications porting task?
    Will get back to you in 24 hours.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on to send copy of same notification mail to the admin emails.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates please tet us know when we can test,
    planning new jobs for you!
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit please find some comments below,

a) for Back to Portal task- we can see you added message please hold CNTR button to select more option but it is not the way how we wanted to be. Could you please remove this message as it looks ugly instead please make option selected on click if customer clicked option A it selects when customer clicks option B it selects and if customer clicks option A again it gets unselected.

b) On members home page we can see advanced search and download button which is correct but why back to portal button sits next to the download button we do not need that button here this page already a portal and no need to have any buttons saying back to portal from portal where you going to lead customers they are already on portal 😉

c) When we click on TN settings tab it does not work and not leading us to TN settings page, in fact it reloads the portal page again and again can you please fix it?

d) On members home portal – advanced search there is a field with title “Port Out In” i think it should be “Portout Pin” please check it.

e) We logged in from an account Great Numbers Inc who has got 4 numbers ported out and clicked on PortOut tab it lead us to the page with a Portout table https://portal.voip.us/port-out but table does not show any portout numbers for this customer it seems that this table does not work.

Please also find “Pending Notification” task has been updated and budget increased.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your Reply.

For #11787 :

a) For selecting multiple option we(Our designer guy helped me to make this changes) changed it’s functionality to select its option without press CTRL button.
    b) The “Back to portal” button has been removed from the members home page.
    c) Tn-Setting Page is now working.
    d) Changed the field title from “Port Out In” to “Portout Pin”.
    e) As i explained it earlier. The port out table works when user search any Numbers or the Number’s Portout order id. The Inteliquent Portout is not give options to sort order by User name or User Id. Because of this we added a messege(Please Search you Port-Out order using order numbers( Port Number ) Or Telephone Number to get the information of order. ) above the search form

For Pending Notification :

Can you update me how much budget is increase for the new changes? As i have to report it to the finance.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.