Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    For #11824
    1) Our point was that portout table search does not find orders by number could you please clarify if you have done that now? As per speed please let us know you recommendations to make this page API requites loading faster? Is that something you need to upgrade your codding or server related issues i think both issues can be rectified.

2) Changes for the date issue has been made. – thank you for that will check and get back to you if any issues.

For Port Out page
    Yes User “Great Numbers inc” has got some numbers ported out and yes we would like you to display this data for this and other users so they can see their portout orders on their portout notification page.

Yes some telephone number are siting as a DID inventory and i do not thing we need to worry abot that but once the number activated and then sent portout request we can track this number with telinta’s identity. Also you have already sorted all users DID and active numbers, Pending numbers so it should not be a delema to put those numbers which are ported out display on user’s portout notification page and sent to their emails for approval.

We also understand that this is a new step up for you to get that sorted, please take a look at Inteliquent pages and see how coip users displayed on Inteliquent which will give you a clue about the structure and ability to custom encode it as per task description.

Please let us know if you stuck somewhere we will try to support you with some skilled developers mentioned earlier. The main point here is API maybe not giving you all details so you can copy and paste and sometime custom encoding developing knowledge is require.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your detailed replay.

For #11824
    1) It works good and it’s searching portout order data on My side. please check this image(https://ibb.co/VYSFdyV). And if this issue is still happening on your side then can you Please send me the screenshot ?

For Portout Orders :
    Can you please provide me some port-out orders detail with it’s user name(Which are associated with voip)?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I have read your new task about Customers API. Because there is 4 new API development and admin side and front side management for the API. And also will need to make it’s documentation.The budget for the development of Customer API is too less.

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit how are you, Mark is not in today so i have gone trough of your correspondence and i can see there are some confusions and missunderstanding going on here so let me try to put more clarity on some topics you guys texting from last week.

CUSTOMERS API
    For Customer API: The main purpose for this task is to allow customers to get fetch their numbers on their websites with NUMBER STATUS – this is important. Currently they display their numbers on their website but for some numbers sratus changed bun on customer’s website they number show old status and we want to help them to directly featch their numbers via API right to their website.

So if customer Great Numbers Inc customer adds his user and password on the API library they can see ” My Current Inventory” and Voip users current inveentory numbers being deisplayd on their own websites. All cutomers numbers WITH STATUSES (as it is on Telinta) – this is important.

If “Great Numbers In” dounloaded api library they should put their login user and pass in to the API docs and they can see only “Great Numbers In” inventory with its statuses – this is important.

If “Webmaklay” customer use API library same thing but ‘Webmaklay” customer only can see their inventory with statuses only and can not see Great Number Inc inventory. Each user can add their credentails and only can see their own assigned Numbers with statuses – this is important.

Some customers have got huge amout of numbers as Great Numbers In please make sure they can download all of their numbers feel free to read Peerless and Inteliquent telecom portal how it works there and do the same structure but customers with large amout of numbers should be able to download / display ALL OF THEIR NUMBERS WITH NO ISSUES.

for your #11834 – yes we will add some more funds to this task but do not worry too much about documenattion there should be few sentences instructions displaid on Customer API page we do not want you to spent too much time on that as long as the API library works and customers know for example : –
    * Please download the API LIbrary ZIP upload it to your Public Html server
    * Add this snipet to your page where you want your numbers and download button displaid.
    * Feel free to contact your local developer to change styles and options how you wnat your inventory to be displaid on your website.

DONE three should not be too many explenation discussions. Customers can add their our API code to their page they wnat and if they need any custom workthey can consult with their own developers for that.

We keep some more budget for this task as later we would need to add such features as PinCode Changing Call Forwarding, Numbers Activations, Portout validation (With apporve or Reject) features, to this API but this is going to be a difrrent task later on but im telling you now so you can build this API such a way so it will be easy for you to add other parameters.

PORTOUT NOTIFICATIONS
    This is an other loong discussion topic. Firstly lets make us clear that THERE IS NO ANY CUSTOMER ID and this is why it is not available on their API library.

Some of our numbers are on Inteliquent and some are on Peerless.
    Those numbers that are on Inteliquent we can know Rate Centre, Pin Codes and others.

Inteliquent does not know what customer owns numbers on their platform. For Inteliquent they can see Voip – is their client. Inteliquent do not care who we sell our numbers too and how we sell our numbers. So WE WONT FIND CUSTOMER ID on Inteliquent API.

This is how it works- customer come to one of our client Great Numbers Inc for example and say: – i want to buy a number and would like to move it to my own provider “TM Mobile” for example. They sent request to inteliquent and Inteliquent sents this request automaticaly to us via webhook and this request we can see on Portout table on voip that you have already done. So request sent to Inteliquent and then it comes to us right here: https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out and from our table we Voip already can see that this Number assigned to “Great Numbers Inc” (on Telinta) then it means this is Great Numbers Inc port.

We have already done two portout tables one in site admin https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out and the other one is for our customers https://portal.voip.us/port-out – by the way please check this customers page portout if this table has completed and works as it will help you to work on other tasks. If somthing not finihsed somwhere this is why we are gping trough diffrent confisions on othre tasks.

Once again both Inteliquent and PeerlEss do not know customer’s ID but Portout Number is with us and we should know ID and this is how you can make portout notifications and othre tasks as it is should not be a problem if we have got all other tasks complete properly.

Aftre portout our system knows taht this number belongs to great number inc. Since we are getting this data from Telinta then you guys can work it out from Telinta and Voip.

So i hope it is now clear with all the tasks. Will leave it with you and hope you can make it all working now.
    Now – Will talk to accounting and Voip team will invcrease Customer API budget but please make this all working properly and if it is good and wont take ages we may add more funds to it once checked.

Hoping that Mark will be back tomorrow.
    Have a happy codding to you.
    Thank you!

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Andrey

I am good, Hoping you are also fine.
    Thanks for you explanation about both (Customer API task and Port Out task).I think i got your point about both task.
    Will you please provide any specific customer detail and there number for port-out. so i can operate on that at testing time.

we have a discussion with my finance team about the updated budget of Customer API development task and they were saying that budget for this task is still low. It should be minimum 400 NZ dollar.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello every one thank you Andrey and Nishit for going trough this discussion and im glad that everything is clear now, for #11838 i think we can only use Webmaklay account for your testings and we just need to request some numbers for you so you can port out them for your tasks.

For the budget of the task as i can see you’ve got already increased budget for Customer APi task, would you please clarify here are you claiming more funds for Customer API task? If so would you please provide more details of why you thinking mentioned amount of pay claimed in your message. It would be great to hear your understanding of the task and how you planning to do this task so i can lodge your claim to the finance and plannings?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please read my explanation for the Customer API development which is my understanding.

On admin side:
    We will have to make a system where admin can allow or disallow to the user to access the API tab. And if i am not wrong the system should be like you can allow or disallow the API access for a specific user or for every users both system you need to be developed.

On front-side(user side):
    We will have to develop the API tab and should be displayed to the only the user who is allowed to access the API documentation.To the allowed user will have to make different web page for the API, where the end user can know how they can work on the API.Here you may say that we don’t have need to make web pages just give them a downloaded document from where they can read the instruction.Even if you choose second option then also we will have to do same work on my back-end side.

API development:
    There is total five types of API development will have to do.
    From where user can fetch including(all number ,pending number,active number and Inventory number). And also if i am not wrong you are asking to develop a download system for each types of number.Here you can say we have already developed the system for all that.If you are thinking it than i must tell you that all the functionality that we made was following our view flow now the API will follow there own way to give the response.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your message will send this to our team review and get back to you once hear from them.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit how is all going have you started Portout notification task if so any progress on that?
    We have requested some numbers for you to work with so i will forward these numbers over to you once i received them.

As per your budget increase claim i haven’t heard anything from the team yet but as we can see the API library was not done by you was it? We can see othre developer’s name on this task. Could you please confirm if you work on Excellent Numbers API library task?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

We have started working on port-out system at my back-end side but still waiting for the number to test. Because without testing we can not be confirm that the code is working as per our need or not.

We are going to start working on Customer API development but you have to increase your budget . And please confirm, if i am correct about the task? I sent you the flow in comment #11840 how we are going to develop the API.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, thats good that you started on tasks. We have updated you page and team is thinking on increasing some more funds for Custom API task as we can see it is new to you but im not sure when the confirmation comes.

We have also requested numbers for you to check your codding’s and for your #11840 will be guiding you as you go.
    Meanwhile you can stick to the task description and #11835.
    Will be back to you in 24 hours.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the new design of (https://portal.voip.us/admin/miscellaneous) and inform me if i am on right path.If not then please give the design or text you want to change. Please ignore the new functionality for the time.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, your design looks good to me i have sent it to site admin along with my reminders about some numbers for you to test scripts.

I guess the working team has gone for weekend will get back to you on Monday regarding numbers updates and budget news.
    Have great weekend.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your reply.
    We are going to be continue with current design for the customer API development.Feel free to inform me if you need to make changes in current design.
    Have great weekend to you also.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, yes please stick to the site design and if any adjustments we will let you know.

Please find some comments today below:
    a) In Voip site admin – Portout orders we can see only Inteliquent port out orders but we can not see Peerless port out orders would you please check if it is working?

b) On same page we checking our Inteliquent portout and finding lates ..404 portout order status order can contail multiple numbers. Order is showing port out from us to some other telecom providers . So from Inteliquent we have manually approved ….404 order so it is now showing pending so order is pendng after we approved portout and confirmed day it shows 14th February so pending should be turned to complete on 14th February. Then we clicked on this order and we can see the order details dropdown and it shows one number is being ported out and status of the number FOCD (Firm Order Confirmation Date) which means the date is alreay set and it is 14th of February.

So now we going to Voip port out orders and finding this order ….404 and when we click on the order number it does not show order details what we can see is just loading bar and no any order information as we can see on Inteliquent and we tried to clock update but still no data for port out orders. Could you please check so the port out order details pops shows as it is on Inteliquent as it is still not working.

For your # 11838 message – i have got a good news for you that the team increased Customer API budget more and probably (according to the meeting we held today) they are happy to bring it to you $400 NZD target but team worried about some points as – some works done and paid but not fully working (same as i attached some comments above this message ) also team want you to be more accurate and innovative on details when you do the job. For example if you doing some work we not mentioned some details as arrows pointing down, icons or loading gifs while customer starting any processes so team would like you to be more innovative in adding on some small points while you doing your work if it is a popup message so it has nice looking frames and colors, icons and ect.

So could you please make sure it is all in place so we can see your accuracy on small details. When we will come close to the end of developing Custom API task we will check again and and more likely the finance will add additional funds to this task to match your request.

Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.