Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going, we have received an answer from the site admin for your #11996 and they say that both Admin & user will be able to approve or reject port-outs.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for reply.
    Very soon i will update you about task completion.

What about Customer API feed-back

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit we do not have any feed backs from customers yet and thinking about if we could track an api calls from our customers API could you please advice if we can do that.

We think about creating a small statistic data about which customer uses API , how many API calls , and IP , time etc. would you please let us know what can be done for that so we will promote this feature for next jobs?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

statistic data about which customer uses API:
    Yes, I can do it. By storing customer name, Customer’s IP address and Access time in our voip’s database.
    And then i can display it on admin side by creating a new view page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thanks great let us discuss with site admin and get back to you on this.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how everything is going well, we are closing here for today, if you could please give us more info about how we can track Voip users and their API usage, will that data be daily updated and will that load our site resources loading speed or hard drive capacity ( data generating , storage flushing)

Well get back to you in about 24 hours
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on port-out approve and reject functionality for the front user.
    Just a casual information: Sorry for the delay in this task completion. This task is more complex than i thought , but don’t worry i will make it . This is not an impossible task to handle.

For the user’s tracking for voip api user’s , i will make the description and will send you by end of the day.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your #12004 it is all good no rush the quality is more important.
    have a great weekend.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hey NIshit i hope you have had a good weekend, how is all going with portout notifications, not trying to rush you but when do you think we can start testing it?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

sorry, but i don’t have any port-out number of webmakely to test the functionality for port-out notification.Yes, i have for great number inc but i don’t think that we have permission to test using great number inc for pot-out notification. Because when i test then i have to make changes in number’s status by approving and rejection port-out request.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i think there was a message about testing port outs and approve reject in #11925, please let us know if we can test it we will address it to the site admin and they will test and let you know about approve and reject functionality.

Is it ready now? Please let us know if we can check.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

No, i am yet to finish the task. Why i was asking to test from my side is because of api’s response structure. I was thinking to send api’s response message to the customer rather than our costume message.

i will give you update for test when i will completely finish this task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

i see, you can check the message #11925 what you can test as per Approve and Reject functionality we will need to contact site admin so they need to put the number to the certain provider to portout to a different provider as you can not portout number within the voip portal as it had been explained before.

So please let us know when it is ready and we can test Approve and Reject feature together.
    Please do not forget you also can check everyday’s port outs from the porting table as customers have been getting portouts very often and you can check there.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I will know you once completion of the task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we could not see any updates from you today now we are closing here and hoping to hear from you tomorrow.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.