Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

Have a question for peerless order which address should i use as address for order on Peerless API?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your message, for #6791 will find out and get back to you.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Finalizing order for intelligent API has been done.

Currently all emails of errors are coming to the developer5@webmaklay.com

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for this news,
    #6789 do you still need an access to Inteligent orders page? we are working on permission for you…

for #6791 – could you please provide more infor about what kind of address do you need for Peerles API do you need the EN company address or IP address or network address need more details from you.

for #6793 thats good is there anything left for you, do you want us to start testing anything?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

1) I need that page to check that the order is made on right place or not. So i asked about the page.

2) On Peerless API we have to provide client address for the number order. the customer address i not formatted like the API. So is there any specific address which is common for all.

https://postimg.cc/XZqTY8c6

3) You and test intelligent order, Some error handling are pending i will make that work after order will be successful for both API

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello thats cool,
    1) please login to inteligent now, click TELEHONE NUMBERS under status plese click select ALL, than press SEARCH,
    then you will see all orders and your orders are api_orders. You can see that order type is Change instead of New this because your numbers requesting Directory Listing we do not need to use Directory Listing so the order will be complete as New.

2) tahts find but what kind of address physical address (which can be found on site settings) and IP address is the public IP can be found let me know if we missing anything here?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6800

sorry, for late reply. I was off yesterday because of my illness.

1) I will check it, And update you later.

2) I am asking clients physical address

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

as per #6765 is it Ok to change color of whole row as per order product type/status?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply in #6801, thats all fine we hope you are filling well today.
    for 2) you can put EN address there if it helps.

#6802 i do not think we need to change whole raw color as long as we can see which order belongs to color codding.
    Looking forward when we can test it.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Have a question for order page color and code if customer order both EN number and EN topup then which code will be use?

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

How can i define number status is PortedIn ?

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For intelligent Api
    I made order on API after removing the code for directoryListing, but it does not displaying on intelligent portal. Did i missing something?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your messages:

for #6804 – it would be great if you could do for EN Number you may leave the same default color with EN “IN” in front of the order number so it looks INXXXXX but if top up BKXXXXX with different color which is going to be used for all BK = Top Up orders.

#6805 – for ported in orders there should be PTXXXX and different color which is going to be used for all PTXXXX numbers/orders.

#6806 -in here can you please advice if there is any other option to make the orders on Intelligent displayed as NEW without Changing status? Also could you let us know which number have you ordered so we can trace it back?

for #6803 2) sorry i was wrong three, if you remember we not suppose to be showing any of EN identity in any of API calls that’s been going from EN site. None of our vendors should see where is the orders come from so please leave all these address call requests empty, if that wont allow use Nanotelecom name.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Mark Hanson.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit this is our old error comes back again is any idea why it can not be permanently fixed?
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/mess.jpg
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello for #6807

1) Ok,

2) Thanks for your answer, but I am asking that from which order status I can identify that the order is Ported In ?

3) There is no instruction about it, but I will recheck the API doc if any instruction there and i missed it.
    Here is the list of numbers,

4) Ok, I will update you on it.

for #6810
    Any more information on this?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.