Nishit ShanParticipantAugust 2, 2022 at 10:03 amPost count: 144
Have a question for peerless order which address should i use as address for order on Peerless API?
ThanksMark HansonKeymasterAugust 3, 2022 at 12:44 amPost count: 156
Hi Nishit thank you for your message, for #6791 will find out and get back to you.
CheersNishit ShanParticipantAugust 3, 2022 at 6:16 amPost count: 144Mark HansonKeymasterAugust 3, 2022 at 6:49 amPost count: 156
Hello Nishit thank you for this news,
#6789 do you still need an access to Inteligent orders page? we are working on permission for you…
for #6791 – could you please provide more infor about what kind of address do you need for Peerles API do you need the EN company address or IP address or network address need more details from you.
for #6793 thats good is there anything left for you, do you want us to start testing anything?
CheersNishit ShanParticipantAugust 3, 2022 at 7:00 amPost count: 144
1) I need that page to check that the order is made on right place or not. So i asked about the page.
2) On Peerless API we have to provide client address for the number order. the customer address i not formatted like the API. So is there any specific address which is common for all.
3) You and test intelligent order, Some error handling are pending i will make that work after order will be successful for both APIMark HansonKeymasterAugust 3, 2022 at 7:17 amPost count: 156
Hello thats cool,
1) please login to inteligent now, click TELEHONE NUMBERS under status plese click select ALL, than press SEARCH,
then you will see all orders and your orders are api_orders. You can see that order type is Change instead of New this because your numbers requesting Directory Listing we do not need to use Directory Listing so the order will be complete as New.
2) tahts find but what kind of address physical address (which can be found on site settings) and IP address is the public IP can be found let me know if we missing anything here?
CheersNishit ShanParticipantAugust 4, 2022 at 4:36 amPost count: 144
sorry, for late reply. I was off yesterday because of my illness.
1) I will check it, And update you later.
2) I am asking clients physical address
ThanksNishit ShanParticipantAugust 4, 2022 at 8:07 amPost count: 144
as per #6765 is it Ok to change color of whole row as per order product type/status?
ThanksMark HansonKeymasterAugust 4, 2022 at 8:38 amPost count: 156
Hello Nishit thank you for your reply in #6801, thats all fine we hope you are filling well today.
for 2) you can put EN address there if it helps.
#6802 i do not think we need to change whole raw color as long as we can see which order belongs to color codding.
Looking forward when we can test it.
CheersNishit ShanParticipantAugust 4, 2022 at 9:04 amPost count: 144
Have a question for order page color and code if customer order both EN number and EN topup then which code will be use?
ThanksNishit ShanParticipantAugust 4, 2022 at 10:36 amPost count: 144
How can i define number status is PortedIn ?
ThanksNishit ShanParticipantAugust 4, 2022 at 12:31 pmPost count: 144
For intelligent Api
I made order on API after removing the code for directoryListing, but it does not displaying on intelligent portal. Did i missing something?
ThanksMark HansonKeymasterAugust 4, 2022 at 8:57 pmPost count: 156
Hello Nishit thanks for your messages:
for #6804 – it would be great if you could do for EN Number you may leave the same default color with EN “IN” in front of the order number so it looks INXXXXX but if top up BKXXXXX with different color which is going to be used for all BK = Top Up orders.
#6805 – for ported in orders there should be PTXXXX and different color which is going to be used for all PTXXXX numbers/orders.
#6806 -in here can you please advice if there is any other option to make the orders on Intelligent displayed as NEW without Changing status? Also could you let us know which number have you ordered so we can trace it back?
for #6803 2) sorry i was wrong three, if you remember we not suppose to be showing any of EN identity in any of API calls that’s been going from EN site. None of our vendors should see where is the orders come from so please leave all these address call requests empty, if that wont allow use Nanotelecom name.
Mark HansonKeymasterAugust 5, 2022 at 1:06 amPost count: 156
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Mark Hanson.
Hello Nishit this is our old error comes back again is any idea why it can not be permanently fixed?
CheersNishit ShanParticipantAugust 5, 2022 at 5:18 amPost count: 144
Hello for #6807
2) Thanks for your answer, but I am asking that from which order status I can identify that the order is Ported In ?
3) There is no instruction about it, but I will recheck the API doc if any instruction there and i missed it.
Here is the list of numbers,
4) Ok, I will update you on it.
Any more information on this?
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.