Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 13 posts - 271 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For #9578 :

a) Fixed
    b) I checked it and it looks it is activating number but can not get response. Password for telinta has been expired please changes it,
    c) It is some server side setting. as i remember on last server upgrade (v5.3 to v7.3) this issue is solved from server side.
    d) Fixed

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates in #9581,

a) Thank you – checking will get back to you if any issues.
    b) The password has been changed – updated in your office page.
    c) this time it looks the message comes from the libraries are your able to hide it and what is the cause of it?
    d) Thank you – checking will get back to you if any issues.

One more comment come today.

e) Clients can not TOP up their EN credits could you please fix it asap.
    Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hello Mark, Nishit thank you for your adaptation work,
    I think we forgot to mention somthing that Telinta token job is also got broken after PHPV files migration.

If you remember the Telinta token task has been done for such a cases if we face any issues with Telinta password, if it gets changed ,forgotten or anything else. So when you guys checking #9578 b) please check Telinta token as well.

After Telinta token task job done i think we should not have any Telinta – EN API connections issues am i right?

We need to fix it asap as customers numbers activations list is building up.
    Thank you 😉

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi thanks Andrey, yes there are still some areas do not work:
    _ Hi Nishit the site admins overloading us with complains, here is an other one below:

f) Numbers reservation does not work 🙁
    could you please have a look.

cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #9583

b) Thanks
    C) The code is checking expiry date of admin panel on index class file. i make some required changes into it’s logic.
    e) Fixed

For #9584 :
    Token is working fine. I just need password to check the number account on telinta.

For #9585 :
    f) fixed.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your updates,
    we will check what you have reported as fixed and get back to you.

However we still getting complains about numbers activation functionality, when admin activates numbers manually the notification emails do not go.

Could you please advice when you fix numbers activation?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to numbers reservation,
    in My Numbers page by default filter status should be selected all the statuses except ported out:
    Currenly by default it shows ALL https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/1.jpg

however by default it should be selected all the statuses (except ported out) https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2.jpg

and look like this https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/3.jpg

also are you going to upload the table for CSR task https://excellentnumbers.com/&accountId=28 by the way its icon diapered from the right hand side widget

and an other question do you still need gr8family directory for your testing’s? if not we will use it for other projects.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit more details to #9587 we could see that you fixed some issues on the EN site thank you for that but numbers activation still playing up. In particular the site admin can not activate numbers from https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewactivepending admin Activate Pending Numbers, there are many items have to be activated and clients waiting for it can you please fix it asap.

there other issue is on orders page when site admin changing numbers status it is not being sent notification to the clients. Please fix these issues as you come.

Not sure if there is any conflict with gr8family directory please let us know if you finished with that copy project we will remove it from the server.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

For, #9587
    Ok, the number activation changes on admin has been made.

For, #9592
    My number page : I will check that.
    FOR CRS task :- Working n table structure.
    For Currently there is no Need of it because I have a backup of that directory.

For, #9593
    Both, Ok i made changes regarding this.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, hope you have had great weekend!
    we are checking #9587 it seems to be working but will report to site admin to test it from their side and will report back to you if any issues.

For, #9592 My Numbers page – thank you!
    FOR CRS task :- Working n table structure – that’s great!
    I will report to the system team to terminate the reserve account.

For, #9593 thank you for that will test it.
    Hoping it will be back to normal now so we can go further.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit sorry for missing your question, the answer is the more site admin can edit the better it is. So if you make this page editable that would be great.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit there are more issues reported will submit them all in Account Management Job forum so we wont spread across different topics.

cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 271 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.