Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For #9560

It is using only one template for the mail and i made changes into that mail. by the way i will check that and i will inform you.

For php V file transfer:

I can make this changes today if it is comfortable. or you can select the day to make this changes.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your message, yes please if you can check For #9560 the site admin sends us old template for some reason they have been receiving it.

For PHPV we have done a backup BUT please do file transfer ONLY if you 100% confident we had a discussion with site admins and they are worried so they site wont get down as it is very busy day for them today and tomorrow.

Once we finished with this PHP V upgrade we would need to complete account management job and go further.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

I made changes template styling but i did not remove columns from the table. Is it ok ?

Php V file transfer : Ok, I will make file transfer but site will be down when i will transfer files from my system to EN.com. so please tell me on which day i can make this changes ?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your updates,
    would you please send us a screen shot of the changes that you made on notification template, EN site admin would like to have all API ordered notification have the exactly same design as here https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/new.jpg.

AS per PHP V upgrade, can we please make it on your next shift not today when you start today’s work but the day after when you come it will be 15th of September AUS NZ time. So when you start transfer it will be night time in Florida US.
    After that will start new works.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Here is the screenshot of the mail template.
    https://i.postimg.cc/L599FFQT/Screenshot-2022-09-13-at-09-50-44-Screenshot.png.
    Note: values are dummy in screenshot.

For php version transfer:
    Ok,

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we have checked both screen shots and they are still different
    If you look at the screen shot that site admin wants https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/new.jpg is different from your screen https://postimg.cc/TLsMnF6L.

Please see Billing address and account info are other way around. Just curious is it possible to capture proper data for both Billing and activation as it looks quite empty billing address should contain customer information and Same for activation details – please make it same as on the screen shot from admin Activation Info

Also if you look further down there is a line missing : One time searching and activation fees as it shows here https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/new.jpg.
    Yes for PHP V upgrade for EN please start it tomorrow same time. We have booked an other backup before you start.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

For template changes :

Ok i will Make that changes.

For php V upgrade:
    Ok i will transfer files on 2:00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST).

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thank you Nishit!

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have been receiving more comments about some works done but not working properly, but i guess we will list them all after our PHPV upgrade.

I have also got a message that EN back up is complete and you can not transfer your PHPV upgraded files.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,
    For #9570

I can not transfer my file? can i transfer files today?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for #9571 Yes, the system team confirmed the copy for EN made so it is green light for you. Please go ahead and transfer your files.

How long will that take and how long the site downtime will be?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for replay,

If everything will be good then it will down for 45Min to 1 hour.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thanks Nishit, it is all good we were expecting that!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I transferred all files from GR8.com domain to EN.Com.
    It looks all the functionalities are working.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your good news, i guess thats because it is runs with SSL,
    although as i have mentioned earlier there are some comments coming from our site admins,

please find them below:

a) Please investigate numbers activation work flow – when site admin creates a manual order with more than 1 number the second number is not appearing on the numbers activation page but appearing in the orders. However some numbers on the numbers activation page is duplicating. Could you please tune it up correctly. (This issue was before PHPV) upgrade.

AFTRE PHP V UPGARDE
    b) Activate pending numbers page – after PHP V upgrade all the numbers stopped activating customers will start complain very soon we must to fix it asap.

c) On admin site we started seeing a message free copy of Soping Cart Expires soon please see this screen shot below :https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG-c481f7d2ccdd680b997f802e4e89ffc4-V.jpg

d) CELEC Inventory vendors search broken – we finding numbers on the vendor search and then when we trying to add it to order the popup with error coming out. Please fix it asap

Nishit we have spoken with the team and finance approved to add more finds to this job for your PHPV upgrade consequences repair task.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.