Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I found another issue on GR8 related to the peerless api.peerless API throws 404 error while calling.
    On same inteligent is working fine.

I thinks the peeless connection is breaking in middle of process because of server interfere for connection time. I checked it on PHP7.3 result is same.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, in #9538 could you please provide more information. Are you saying that the data we requesting from Peerless being not fully received due to the server terminating connection time? Is it a cron or security issues? Which means we not receiving all numbers from Peerless? We need to know more before we escalate it to other departments.

Since PHP7.3 got depreciated have you tried to run on PHP 7.4 and +?

We would need to finish our PHP V upgrade task as we have got GR8 directory booked for an other project works.

Also we have a works discussion with our planning team we would need you to advice if we can allow our EN API users to purchase numbers using our vendors search feature only for those who’s got a valid credit on EN. Can you please advice if we can do it so we can book this job with you.

On the same note could you please update if your have changed old template https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG-6b9ffec270586b8b30275f2731d39f92-V.jpg

Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Good day team, yes the #9538 is quite surprising information Nishit could you please double check and let us know more details,

for old template invoices via API just remanding the work flow; –

all the resellers that download and use our API library should track our numbers from our EN site and if number available their customers buying it from their projects and this API orders come to us – EN.

However, very important – if reseller does not have a credit with EN such orders should be declined at their earliest stage without generating any orders or orders without numbers etc.I hope there is a message saying you got not enough credit with EN to proceed.

So could you please check this API work flow Nishit if it is as above.
    As per old template https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG-6b9ffec270586b8b30275f2731d39f92-V.jpg – for all the API orders, could you please use our newly styled template instead.

Please let us know if anything new on this so we can discuss with finance to add more funds we need it all work smooth before we go to the new jobs.

Are we still doing CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORD?

Thank You 🙂

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello
    For #9539
    Fro peerless API
    I double check the peerless api functionality on GR8 with EN.
    On EN.com it took minimum 1.1Min to get response from api but, on Gr8 it breaks in 41sec and give 404 error from gr8 server.

Please check ‘max_execution_time’ of process for GR8.

For template change and for #9540:
    I will make this changes today and also check workflow.

For CUSTOMERS SERVICE RECORD :
    I put this task is on hold. after this php version upgrade on EN. I will start that task.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For API work flow.
    When user make order from API it checks credit’s availability.
    If store credit is available then it make order with pending Status. But if the store credit is not available then it creates order with ‘Awaiting Payment’ And add some payment related data on customer’s Email.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For, Api invoice template :

I made changes for the template.

thanks.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for updates, we have checked the server side and max_execution_time for gr8 is the same as for En, however on GR8 there is no SSL installed but in EN is secured can that be the issue? Have you finished with V8 adaptation on GR8 site if so shall we try to use them on EN?

Before moving your settings to EN please let us know so we will make a copy for the project.

Thank You for checking work flow and #9545 will check that.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,
    I think that might be an issue. so it may work on EN. we can try it on EN.

I will also make an copy of the gr8 today
    and
    there are some changes for make it EN capable, like changes in database credentials in some files and changes into path gr8family.com to excellentnumbers.com on some files.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit sure, thank you for that i have also spoken with the team and we appreciate your time on finding bugs and issues so the team should add some more extra funds to your next pay.

Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hello Mark, Nishit thank you for following up with all the tasks,

API
    Hi Mark – as i can see the API work flow has a defect there should not be any order generated on EN IF customer has got no credit with EN can you please add a task to this job with adding extra funds for API modification as we discussed.

Hi Nishit thank you for #9544 it is all good except: ” if the store credit is not available then it creates order with ‘Awaiting Payment’” can we please modify this to If the store credit is not available the system rejects the order with the kind message: You have got not enough store credit to proceed please top up your store credit and try again.

– for top up link to the EN top up page.

PHP V
    For latest V# upgrade hopefully it will work on EN please let us know when you done with this so we will check from our end too.

PIN CODE PICKUP
    There is an other issue with creating manual orders for some reason some site admins can not detect a pincode upon orders creation. Probably while using mobile site could you please double check, will request video from them so we can investigate.

Thank You

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For Php V:
    I took my backup from gr8family.com, You can test it from your end.

For Api Functionality :
    Ok, i will make that changes on API.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Andrey , Nishit thank you for message , we have added new task to this job as per #9551

for #9552 thanks or update can you please advice do you want us to test gr8 directory?
    Could you please also update what is updates for CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORD if any progress?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I made changes in api to decline the order for user who does not have sufficient store-credit on EN.

For CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORD : this task is on hold. I will make changes for this after code integration from gr8 to EN.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, it looks admin testers not going to check gr8 directory as it is not belong to their project zone of responsibilities, the gr8family directory was generated for your developing convenience.

If you are confident that all extensions, functionality and parameters have been upgraded to cope with the latest version of PHP i would suggest you to upgrade the actual EN V which after the site tester will be reporting us if any issues found.

Please let us know when you planning to upgrade the actual EN V so we could preapare full back up for the project directory before you start any files migration.

And then we can finish CUSTOMER SERVICE RECORD task and future project planning.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how you have had a great weekend,
    for #9545 – sorry but it does not work please see below comments,

currently from API orders this OLD notification is still coming https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/old.jpg

however this template should be coming instead https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/new.jpg

so could you please if it is easier for your remove all the old templets from the site so only new notification emails coming trough.

THIS IS OLD https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/old.jpg
    THIS IS NEW https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/new.jpg

Also as a reminder please let us know when you start transferring latest PHP V files to the EN so we could notify all site admins and system team to make a project copy before PHP V transitions.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.