Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit yes please see this draft we have made it for you so you can have an idea it is very ugly on our sketch but you can do it better.

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/invtrs.jpg

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

ok, got the point.

Working on generating order on EN after that i will work on make order on API.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi thank you Nishit!
    Will catch up on further updates!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

There is some issue while generating order on EN, I Am working On it.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Order generation is done, But order finalize is pending.

I make put it pending because it will finalize after the API order request will be success.

I will continue work on order on API.

Note: I removed the confirm order button on CLEC confirm page for now.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, for #6772
    we have been testing some of the areas as you go and i will put some comments below this message as our comments for Vendor Search and other previous works.

Will check again when you done with finalizing order with charging our customers EN credits.
    Also please note that loading gif presents while customers searching numbers on CLEC inventory. We tried to search some numbers and clicked search – we could not see any activity while the retrieving numbers from the Vendors inventor. We know that it will take some tinme to display but customers do not know so we need to make it very user friendly with loading gif, messages such is “working on your request time outs and et.

COMMENTS:

CLEC INVENTORY
    a) on CLEC inventory search please set a default search numbers quantity to 100 numbers.
    b) Please add a select quantity of numbers to be displayed on the page somewhere around search area so customer can tick 200 500 number per search. If more that 100 numbers displayed please make a pagination pages by 50 or 100 per page. Currently when we requested a number the out put was huge and customers have to scroll the page down as amount of numbers is massive and not organized.
    c) Sometime when we search number the popup message comes up saying as ; – ” there is some issue with API …” apparently there will be some interruption with API during connection while developing but the current message does not look nice as clients do not know what is API and so please change this popup error message to: – ” We are experiencing technical issues please try again later” we do not need to customers to see any API and other tech vocab messaging.
    d) We can see you started a CLECL Inventory setting page https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewTemplates would you please advice if well be able to use it to restrict Vendors Search / CLEC Inventory usability, add providers, specify searching rules for example clients must pick area code or state. If any of admin parameters not met client seeing a pop up warning / message saying that” You must select area code or state and so on. Would you please clarify here if we will get such settings page functioning for EN site admin?
    e) All buttons should be alive – when some numbers pupped up there is a ADD SELECTED button looking very static no mouse hover effects so it looks like just a picture without any functionality. Please ensure all graphic look professional when customer moves his mouse on the button it has an effect that it is actually a button not just a not functioning image it looks very unprofessional. same for next button and etc.

LEFT HAND SIDE NEW NUMBERS WIDGET
    c) New numbers widget that you designed looks very nice and client likes it just one more thing some clients can not see the numbers font size on this widget it is hard to make this widget bigger we understand it so can you please increase the font of numbers that are new so customers can see the numbers bigger the rest of the font can be left as it is. So please make the number font size is bigger here.

NUMBER PROFILE PAGE
    We have cliekd on the number and on its profile page we can see number area code which is all right but we noted a category 367 that we can not understand what it is can you please check it and fix, see screen shot below:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/357.jpg

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit hope your have had a great weekend,
    in addition to #6774

NOTIFICATION ISSUES
    g) When clients requests a refund the site admin does not receive a notification message to proceed.
    h) same for new user registration there is no any notification comes to the EN site admin when new user register on EN.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,
    For #6774

a) Is this mean user can select how much number will display or the api request will be for 100 numbers. because as per task description and our discussion it will be 1000 numbers request for Api.
    b) Ok, i will check that.
    c) Currently, On every error, and empty repose the user will see this message.
    d) You can choose the vendor accessibility from the admin setting page. But currently Area code and state selection functionality is disabled.
    on Admin setting page
    Select Vendor : Admin can select on which vendor will be use on front end.
    Set Mendetory : this will insure state/area code is mendetory or not on front CLEC search page.
    e)Ok, i will Make that changes.

LEFT HAND SIDE NEW NUMBERS WIDGET:
    c) Done

NUMBER PROFILE PAGE :
    This Category id supposed to be 206 which is number’s category. This has been fixed.

For #6775 :

Notification Issue:
    g) I will check it.
    h) i will check this.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6775 :

Notification Issue:
    g) It Sends mail on noreply@ExcellentNumbers.com when user make return request.
    h) I checked it. It is working. Copy of client mail is goes to the admin mail.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    For #6774

a) yes you doing it right, just we need 100 numbers displayed by default and if customer needs more they can load more or change the page up to 1000 as per job description. It is organizational advice to arrange all the numbers being appeared in portions. When customer searches the respond is to loong for one page.
    b) thank you
    c) thank you
    d) thank you Nishit will try to testing it.

LEFT HAND SIDE NEW NUMBERS WIDGET:
    c) Thank You

NUMBER PROFILE PAGE :
    thank you

for Notification Issue: #6775
    could you please add this email for both so we wont miss.excellentnumbers@gmail.com.

How is the API orders work going Nishit can we test the job yet?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #6779

Ok, I will make that for number’s requests. But in this case when the peerless api request allowed from the admin side then it will be limit to 200 and if intelligent then it will extend to the 1000. Is this ok?

And for API Order process i Am working on it, first i will make this above changes to the EN and current development.

Thanks.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

Password for Intelligent Access VP has been expired. Please take look on it.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have updated the pass for Inteligent.

for #6780 – yes we know about the Peerless numbers limitation 200 so let us set which is alowed we can not do anything about it at this stage. After Vendor Search job completion will check how the process goes and see if we need to add any addons to the next tasks.

Looking forward when it is done to start testing.
    Will add new task to this job soon.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Can you guide me on intelligent portal, From where i can found newly order on https://portal.inteliquent.com ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi for Inteligent i would need to contact account holder or intelligent developer to send you more details on it.
    It is complex platform and some areas may be restricted for account holder accessibility we may need to request admin for more info. Will check on that and get back to you later on.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.