Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

For #6739 i would suggest that order would be displayed on default orders page, although i think that site admins would like to see such orders with vendors details data so it can be tracked/ filtered easily.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All

For 6740 :

Then when user/customer make order from API then We need to create that product on EN.com. And we have to create order entry like EN.com. with its vendor detail.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your message, sorry for delay with my reply, for #6741 yes i guess there should be a record about a customer buying a number via API, i guess that it is should be an order of the purchased number using a store credit.
    Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6742

Thanks Mark for clarification. I am starting work on the order process.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit how is all going, any EST when we can test your work?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi Mark,

I am working on order confirmation page design and functionality, After that I will work on order on api and insert data into database.

I by this weekend it will up for testing.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thank you Nisit for your EST looking forward for your work.
    cheers!

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi,

Here is the confirm order page. if want to make any changes, let me know.

Screenshot-2022-07-27-at-09-46-51-https-excellentnumbers-com

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi,

Have one question : when user make order for numbers should i have to make product on EN like current EN Product?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,

for #6755 we have been trying to load your link but it is not opening and we can not to review it could you please resend it again?

for #6756 that would be good if you could do that Nishit but also please keep in mind that all API ordered numbers must be very easy tracked on the EN orders page for example those that are purchased from site they are now white rows but those ordered from API i would make them looking light blue color so they look outstanding and noticeable by color coding.

Same for the orders search and filters please think about making a possibility to search /filter such API orders by site default criteria’s.

Hi Jeff – there is a fixed budget for this task but as job has got some notes:
    “Note: if you have any better scenario, please let us know. This is the best we came up as for now” – we are waiting for this job completion to assess and there is a high possibility to increase this budget depending on Nishit’s actual job outcome additions, ideas (as above) which has been advice , developed and applied fully functioning.

– Nishit so far we checking https://excellentnumbers.com/pages/CLEC+inventory+search.html by trying to search some numbers and we can only see a pop up saying the following:
    “There Is some issue with Api. Please try again after some time”
    could you please check that.

OVERALL
    Please Nishit check all functionality performance and user friendly interface so we can test it on both deck top and mobile so it works.

Once again if you have additional ideas how to make this job looking better and more efficient we are looking at your development and reserved budget is already secured for you, however all your additions and implemented ideas will be also noted and appreciated on the top of your secured budget pending.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi,

Here is the link of screenshot

https://i.postimg.cc/T1D319v2/Screenshot-2022-07-27-at-09-46-51-https-excellentnumbers-com.png

And For error message it generates because there is no number for that area code is available on api.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi,

Will any additional charges will apply on total of numbers (Like Delivery charge, handling charge) ?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit #6759 looks good so far if any changes will ask you later.
    for #6761 the answer is “No” but we may use coupon code system used for vendors orders so you can keep it in mind while develooping,

as for my previous suggestion: –

“for #6756 that would be good if you could do that Nishit but also please keep in mind that all API ordered numbers must be very easy tracked on the EN orders page for example those that are purchased from site they are now white rows but those ordered from API i would make them looking light blue color so they look outstanding and noticeable by color coding”

we have discussed that it will be good to have a letters before the orders for example:
    B039493 = B – we would know that this order made from banling meaning topup
    IN939404 = inventory number, meaning our EN site inventory
    VN839955 = (Vendor Number) – meaning Vendors Inventory (live )
    PT83244 = Ported in

in addition all these have their own color coding so we can see them all in a raw and filter them accordingly
    Please see if you can do that will add budget to your completion pay.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for explanation but i don’t get this lines

we have discussed that it will be good to have a letters before the orders for example:
    B039493 = B – we would know that this order made from banling meaning topup
    IN939404 = inventory number, meaning our EN site inventory
    VN839955 = (Vendor Number) – meaning Vendors Inventory (live )
    PT83244 = Ported in

Do you mean this how this order numbers will look on order page ?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.