Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For Task :

Reservation for inteligent Number has Been done. Working on it’s errors.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    for #6716 admins check and confirmed it is working now thank you for that. Will need to keep an eye it is not going broken.

MORE COMMENTS
    When admin changes provider it is changing and saving well
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/provdr1.jpg

in My Numbers page it shows correct for clients which is also great same in admin it saves and shows correct
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sve3.jpg

BUT
    notification email goes with old provider we can not understand why it is so can you please check?
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/clint2.jpg

———————————————————-

thank you for #6720

Nishit could you please updates about job completion status so we can send it to finance for planning.

Vendors Search –
    Numbers Price Addon –
    Client ID –
    New Numbers Widget –
    PHP V# Upgrade – Awaiting for system admin to prepare a copy for you
    New Numbers / Filter addon –

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

For #6724

Here is the update for the tasks.

Vendors Search – In Progress
    Numbers Price Addon – Done
    Client ID – Done
    New Numbers Widget – Done
    PHP V# Upgrade – Awaiting for system admin to prepare a copy for you
    New Numbers / Filter addon – Done

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates will forward it to finance.
    We have just received a feedback that client purchased a numbers and activated without pins again can you please check why it has been happening again?

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/nopins.jpg
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

in our scenario the client/customer can not activate number without pin, and admin can make it active without pin. Am i right?.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i think it is not quite right, the clients can activate they numbers as usual three is no any differences about that and all the numbers activations should be as usual, which means with Pin numbers but if admin removes the pin then there should not be any pins as you found on #6716 and it worked but this https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/nopins.jpg is something wrong and it should be with PIN

please let me know if you can not understand anything.

everything should be as it was unless PIN not been removed by admin then pin not showing.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

for #6729
    this has been done.

For Vendor Search:

I read PeerLess API Documentation twice but i did not found how to reserve the number on API. Do you have any idea on it?

thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit, will check pins again

for: – “I read PeerLess API Documentation twice but i did not found how to reserve the number on API. Do you have any idea on it?”

i will forward it to our team and get back to you with more details.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your patience i have got a respond regarding Peerless API,

The Peerless system designed that way when customer requesting a number they only respond 200 numbers at a time and these numbers reserved for limited period of time ~ 1 hour.

So this is why it is important while working on this task to force reseller to specify their numbers request by state or area code and maximum phone numbers allowed 1000 for Inteligent and 200 for Peerless.

This is why the budget for this work is very tight as we may set up our search preferences and complete this Vendor Search task which aftre we will test it and apply some other enhancements i new tasks and new budget.

It will take some time till we clearly understand how this new Vendors Search system will behave and be used by our clients. After some feedbacks from the clients will create new job till we make this functionality feature working perfectly.

Please let me know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6732 :

So, For Peerless reservation.

Do you mean, When user send a search request and got list of numbers then this all numbers are reserved for that user? It means when we select the number from one table to another table then we need to check availability on API, and then we can make order for that numbers.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit not sure about what you asking here but i do not think we need same system on EN as long as the users can pick the number what they need and that can order those that they need as you noted in your message!

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark.

I just make this line clear from #6732

The Peerless system designed that way when customer requesting a number they only respond 200 numbers at a time and these numbers reserved for limited period of time ~ 1 hour.

and also i am explaining this task from our vendor Search:

10.) Functional:

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello
    For #6734

What Do you mean by same system on En ? I am asking you this because i can not understand this line.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit in #6736 i meant we do not need any limits requests on EN it is only on Peerless,
    as we noted the Peerless only allow us to retrieve 200 numbers which means (as per task) customers will be able to get these 200 numbers to check if they find any numbers that they need to order and select these numbers out of 200 retrieved from Peerless. Once they picked some numbers they can complete order by using their EN store credit process the payment and complete their order.

Only customers with store credit would be able to order such numbers from Vendor Search.
    The PerrlEss provide 200 numbers at a time for some time ~ 1 hour so customer can order such numbers.

Please let me know if it make sence.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Ok, Got this Point.

When we order that number, after order, Is this order have separate page for ordered numbers? Or it will display in current order page ?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.