Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark.

a) I can not get this point here? Do you mean if admins remove the pin, it will not actually remove from database, only it will not be visible for admin?

b) I also checked API logs on time of the order made. On API, it’s says ‘Customer provide wrong API_KEY’.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For Vendor search : I make the search functionality works, but there are some issues/queries are there

1) On Peerless It returns only Phone Number as response. It not return state,rate center for numbers, so how i will manage it?

2) the peerless Api gives maximum 200 numbers in response it not giving the numbers as user define like Inteligent.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

Development for searching on both vendor has been developed. further process is in progress.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply and updates here is some ideas and comments for your messages above:

for #6701

a) If admin removes the pin we want the notification message goes with empty Pin field without “0” on it as some people confuse that “0” it is a pin – so if admin removes pin the notification should like this https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/nopin.jpg in ALL other cases pin must present. Overall the pin system used to work great no complains on it.

I just got an idea if it is very complicated to tune it in DB there maybe an option to send a duplicated notification message to the client for that case when admin removes the pin? just trying to help with various options?

b) for this point we are worried how API users can actually purchase numbers via API library is it possible trough the API we are asking as you where working on API upgrade task? Can you please give us more information about that was there any API modifications made towards purchasing numbers from API. The site admins are worried how ppl can purchase numbers using API even without having a store credit on EN.

for #6702
    1) and 2) will get in touch with sysadmins if any further recommendations on this to let you know. Possibly we will contact our developer from the vendors projects.

for #6703
    thank you please let us know if there is anything we can test so far.

COMMENTS
    Nishit clients complain that when they login from any client and visit activate pending numbers page then activate a numbers on client’s behalf they click activate button and then loading image showing for a long time and freezing on this status for ages (by the way it show old loading gif not a globe but it suppose to be a globe)

so the problem is that client asked us multiple time to make a time limit for this frozen process case if the activation got frozen after sometime the message “process time out please try again” should be displayed so customers not sitting on this page looking on the loading gif for ages and waiting…

I guess there was a task before about this issue and it has not been done can you please doble check why it is not working and if there should be any additional task for it require we will contact finance.

Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

hello everyone, hope you have had good weekends,
    Nishit, Mark did we complete the CLIENT ID task in this job or not?

Task Details
    ” In this task please add the following exception: – If client is not in Telinta by default let the numbers being activated to Telinta’s Excellent Numbers Client ID. Please ensure that site admin able to activate all the numbers from EN backend for all the clients (including those that are not in Telinta) to Excellent Numbers Client ID by default.”

we have got got a clients complain that they still can not activate the numbers for those clients that are not in Telinta. The customers activate phone numbers but it seems this task is not working and customers that are not in telinta still not being registered to telinta Excellent Numbers Client ID

i have just checked this job forum discussions and found some posts regarding this task:

but still not clear if this task done or not, would you please check and advice?

Could you please also clarify which tasks in this Job are complete so we can test them and confirm?

thank you
    Kind regards Andrey 😉

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #6707 : code and basic testings has Been done from my side, and also i tested it again, and this facility is only available for the admin not for the site customer.

For #6705 : I checked it and i currently can not found Any issue but i will make this process time limit to two minutes if this process will take more then 2 min it will return error.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6705 :

There is no code change in product purchase on api. I recheck the api product purchase code and i found user can buy that number if there is no credit on the EN and same for lower credit then product price in both case the product will be purchased with status “Awaiting Payment”.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    For #6707 – could you please clarify if admin logs in from an other user it does not work? If so how the non telinta user then can be assigned to ExcellentNumbers Client ID ? just want to understand how it works so the number can be activated for not Telinta users?

For #6705 i could you please make it one minute and respond Operation Timed Out Please try again later.

For #6705 – as per API would you please advice if the users process orders from API then why we can not see the numbers that reseller proceed it trough API i do not think that client needs that but will check with customer.

overall how are you going with this job any EST for completion date?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6710 :
    1) You can activate none telinta user from the admin side, Customer can not update by him/her self.
    2) Ok, I will make it 1 minute.
    3) It may be some temporary error, because of that the order has Been placed but it can not fetch the order product and could not put entry into order product table on database.

Currently Working on number reservation on Intalligent and Peerless api

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit tahnks for your clarifications:

for 6710:
    1) will try again and get back to you if any questions.
    2) Thank you!
    3) we may need to discuss this with the site admins and see what we need to do here to avoid that from happening.

Will await for your updates when we can conduct testing process,
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishith, just letting you know that we have checked #6711 1) and it does not work. Can you please check everything so it works on moth mobile and desktop!
    Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Good morning Mark, Nishit, thanks for following up with the Client ID task,
    since the client still can not use this task bit we reporting to them that it works it is getting a problem now.
    We need to urgently resolve this issue it is not a professional approach saying that it works when it is not.

Also very important when we working on developing we work on site improvements and project enhance ability bit not other way around we must not break anything what’s been working for a long time and tasks/ job paid for.

When customer paying for work they assume it has been done and working, but if it worked and then broken it is worse that first issue. Could we please make our outcome work looking more perfectional whether it is reporting completion or quality of work.

It is morning here but we are already getting a lot of complains and messages about Pin codes not being displayed for customers. I have looked at the developing logs and topics discussed from #6695 , #6698, #6700, #6701, #6705 a) and it still does not work and people can not use properly.

I ,m just trying to understand why it is so complicated to set up – all the pincodes should be AWAYS visible for all the parties UNLESS admin removed the pin code and it should be displayed neither “0” nor “XXX could you please reply asap if any problems/ difficulties here or misunderstanding. We must fix it asap.

So on developing on task we getting more and more problems and now there are two issues that are come up and we must fixe asap:

1) Pin codes
    2) Numbers Activation for non Telinta users.

Please let me know if any difficulties.
    Kind regards Andrey

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I posted a comment #6716 but i can not see it.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I tested the client_id task. i created new user(https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewCustomers&idFrom=2878&idTo=2878) which on is not exist on telinta for this testing and bought an number((718) 568-5082 ) from this user account on EN.com then i activated this number from the admin side it activated successfully. And also i got mail with pin code. After that i removed pin from admin side and changed this order’s status to the Pending Activation and Terminate the number account from the telinata. and then i activate number again from admin side and it activated successfully. and got mail without pin code. i attached some screenshot here.

https://postimg.cc/t1LPBHMk — Admin Number Activation page
    https://postimg.cc/phfZ8TLz — Telinta account Page
    https://postimg.cc/QKNpTJPZ — Mail Copy
    https://postimg.cc/s1r2jXdy — Mail copy without pin code

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for the great report it looks very clear from your #6716

we will forward all details to the site admins and we check if something goes wrong from admin side or used incorrectly and then get back to you if any issues.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.