Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit there is a comment come today, the site admin receives some orders without phone numbers, could you please check this and fix?
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG-15abc6e8512c06c164d489989270f84f-V.jpg
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #6946

I checked the order through the database, I found that order has been generated without mobile number records.

In database there are two table for order one is handling the order data and the second table is handling order products. There is are records of this orders in order table but there are no records for into the order product table. means there is no record for product in table. So we can not recover this order. except, user have record of it.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6942

I created an FTP Account with developer5@gr8family.com to make changes into file but issue is still there.
    It does not allow me to make change in file.

https://excellentnumbers.com/temp_vid/Screenshot%20from%202022-09-01%2010-29-30.png

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hey Nishit please try now for #6948
    JF

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

For #6949,

It is working now.

Thank you

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank you Jeff!, Hi Nishit we have updated your page to roll over to the next job!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

My suggestion is we will complete the upgrade of gr8 setup then we will continue next changes.

what’s yours ?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your updates and advice, very much appreciate it, yes you are right we can continue with the next changes.

Just couple points to keep in mind that the gr8 setup is a PHP latest version adaptation task has been scheduled twice and paid twice.

First time company paid as there was a delay from our site but we paid for this work.
    Second time we added this task to this Vendor Search job and it is ready for PHP latest V adaptation and is also paid.

The gr8family is now a duplicate of EN project and it is temporary location for you to tweak all DB and other extensions that can be changed and then implemented on live EN site. When you finish the gr8family directory will be formatted and used for other company needs.

For #6947 as we have done some work on API and also paid for this work we would need some changes on that so our resellers can not use our API libraries to generate an orders on EN could you please have a look at that too.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I made some changes on GR8 server the site is Up now. But there are some issues in on admin and front. I am working On it.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, sure will check when you finish,
    meanwhile there is an urgent complain come from site admin they receive orders looking like this see screen attached,
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/error.jpg

could you please fix it asap
    We are working on new jobs for you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, sure will check when you finish,
    meanwhile there is an urgent complain come from site admin they receive orders looking like this see screen attached,
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/error.jpg

could you please fix it asap
    We are working on new jobs for you.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

This issue is on gr8 setup this mail was generated while i am testing on GR*

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I need some server side changes in php.ini for gr8 server

please make bellow changes

allow_url_fopen= 0 -> 1
    allow_url_include = 0 -> 1

I made this changes via CP but it looks it does not make any effect on Gr8 server.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for updates, for #9516 yes we noted that and informed the site admins about the same,

for #9517 i would need to contact system team for your request as it is a timeframe difference will need to wait till tomorrow i hope.

Cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hi Guys please check now i have enabled allow_url_fopen.
    JF

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.