Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

For #6847: we logged in on peerless and searched for some numbers that ends with 000 in Florida the result respond was 4 numbers available but when we put same inquiry on vendors search there was no numbers displayed.
    => This is because of admin setting, If admin selected Intelligent as vendor then all request goes to intelligent and if admin selected peerless as vendor then all request goes to peerless API.

When you tried to search number on CLEC page it sent request to the intelligent because of that it shows ‘There is no Number found’. I changed it to the Peerless and it looks working fine.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for clarification, i hope you have had a good weekend, it looks that we would need to enhance this feature so costumers could search from both Peerless and Intelligent .

Same for https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewTemplates admin settings would need to bring this page to a decent looking control panel will discuss this task with the team

Is there any progress on #6817 & #6818, there are some important points in there especially when customers input 4 digest and then the most of the API errors come up.

Will need to minimis the amout of errors sent VS improve the vendors search settings parameters such us hints and popup messages so it would be clear for customers what search combination should be input to avoid API errors generation and efficient search result playback.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6851

Update on #6817 & #6818:-

For #6817 : Telinta default client :- I made changes based on video.
    For #6818 :
    Changes in IN**** inventory colour : Done
    a) Done
    b) Done
    c) Popup has been done, and it displays loading glob on request and process.
    d.1) CLEC page is searching as instructed.
    d.2) Buttton has been changed to X
    e) Message has been changed
    f) changes has been done.
    LEFT HAND SIDE NEW NUMBERS WIDGET:
    Font size has Been changed

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6851 :

This is complicated to make search on both Api on same time because, response time of both API may be different. And how to combine both numbers when response time of both APIs are different?

And when user select 100 numbers to display then, will It divide equally for both API(means 50 numbers intelligent & 50 numbers from peerless) ?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for updates,
    will check #6852 and get back to you.

very much appreciate your feedback on #6853 let me talk to the team and find out what would be the best way to get it done.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit here is some updates regarding your #6852

for #6818
    a) not done just to clarify that 2 block “Search Results” should not be visible until client requested numbers and then this block should come up with the client’s results.
    c) We can see a popup when search freezes but no loading gif – could you please double check so every action on the site accompany by loading gif (animated globe) as we can not see loading gif when requesting numbers from this page https://excellentnumbers.com/pages/CLEC+inventory+search.html

for #6853 we have discussed with the team and site admins, they do want to have both vendors search at the same time. Taking in account your advice we will discuss on the meeting what is the best way to display both vendors but if you have an idea please let us know so we will create a task for it.

Comments
    ELEC Inventory Admin Settings Page – could you please move it from Store Design Tabs to Site Settings drop down.
    By the way on this page please change Set Mendetory to Site Mandatory.

We still keep testing it there may be more comments or adjustments come through.
    Cheers 😉

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit in addition to #6853
    if you look at this website numberbarn dot com you can see that this guys work with multipipe vendors and they able to provide to their customers various numbers search results from all the vendors at the same time.

So it is not as complicated as it looks, please let us know if you can do it we will create a new task for you.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For #6855

a) Done
    b) if any backend/ajax process is take place then the glob loading image (https://i.postimg.cc/ZRNfhZ7j/Screenshot-from-2022-08-16-12-18-49.png) in the popup display the after or before the ajax or bacend process. so currently the glob was disappear when popup is displays.

For #6856

I tried it to search on both api on same time but it does not work as i aspect. For numberbarn as my point of view it seems the number are managed from the database.

1) It is 50-50 chances for display numbers from both vendors if we display it from API directly, because of it’s response time.
    2) If we think to merge both APIs numbers then in our scenario inteligent gives same page as result when user click on search again. But it is different for peerless it gives the next page of current result from API on every request.
    3) It is possible if we create a database table for number store from both vendor and display it from database. And we can manage further process.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just checked your For #6855 when click on search no loading gif poping up this is the main area where it should be.https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/nogif.mp4

For #6856 will need to consult with the team again and discuss what is the best way to make it working maybe on two pages depending which vendor selected. I do not think using the DB is good idea as it will load the site speed.

Will add a job soon for you while we thinking,
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we have added a new task to this job.
    Please find Coupon Code Selection task description here

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #6859 :
    i checked it and i found it is working for firefox but there is some issue for edge and chrome.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

For #6859 :

The loading image issue has been solved.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

For
    Coupon Code Selection :

Would you like to create a coupon code from this page?

Andrey
    Keymaster

Good day team,

Sorry Nishit for delay with our response sometime ( time difference 🙁

for Coupon Code Selection : Every time when we create a manual order we have to do multiple extra steps going to our coupon code page, finding this client for whom we create a manual order then copy this coupon code and paste it to the manual order coupon code field.
    What we want here so you can link some data of our coupon orders database to manual orders creation process. In particular we need you to link a customer from the coupon code page to manual order creation page.

For example, I would link our coupon code client name to the step when we search and pick exciting customer from the list during our manual order creation process. So by the time when we come to the stage when finalizing our manual order process and need to assign its client coupon code into our coupon code field the system already keep that data and on click this particular client coupon code being input in one click at the end.

i hope it makes sense for you, so no need to create any pages or re do anything just a few lines of codes so the system picks clients’ coupon code at one click.
    Please let us know if you have any questions on this.

As per #6856 multiple vendors numbers fetching we are currently consulting with our vendors tech team (Peerless in particular ) to allow us access to all of their numbers DB so when our clients request any numbers the system connects to all available vendors DB (in this case intelligent and Peerless) and provide all the matching combinations available.

If you have any better ideas on this logic functionality that will not overload our work flow and machine resources, please do not hesitate to contact us which will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards Andrey

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For Coupon Code Selection : Can we use dropdown on coupon code field if coupons are multipal for a user. If coupon is only one for the user then we can make it auto-fill for that user?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.