Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates
    will escalate #6831 to our senior developer on Intelligent and try to find out what we missing here.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #6831 intelligent developers replied that if the requested numbers qty less than 100 there is no order generated for such but only adding them to account.

Hope it helps
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

In our system User will search 100 numbers by default. but user will make order for limited count of numbers. then how can we manage that numbers.
    If it just add numbers to the account then where is the listing of this added numbers? Is there any other process to generate order?

Thanks.

Note : Tomorrow is the national holiday because of Rakhi festival

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

I am moving foreword to the peerless order generation.
    It was being hold because of error solution and intelligent order generation process .

Nishit Shan
    Participant

What is the routeLabel in Peerless number order. This field is mandatory to make order as per document.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your question:
    for #6834 is there any resolution in API docs? Will probably need to contact Intelligent again, I’m assuming you need a parameter to capture the added number to EN orders process flow. Let me check with Intelligent tech team and get back to you.

same for #6836 Peerless please check if there is any Infor in API docs meanwhile will try to communicate with Peerless team.

for #6835 – yes Nishit go for it and see if you can find resolution in API docs as our senior developer saying that API docs have got all tooltips to implement unless you facing some restriction issues. It looks like a bit of logic missing here and it is not clear for you how to use the source to capture data in to the ordering work flow.

Due to time difference If you finding delay with getting answers on your questions and already checked API docs pleas check back to the issues mentioned in #6817 & #6818 so when the resolution come all other areas are fixed and functioning so the tester wont get same issues again.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit for your #6836 the answer is: VOIPUS_01 (VOIPUS_01)

for your #6834 if you login to inteligent then – Search assigned numbers and if you have a date when the number purchased you will get the numbers that’s been ordered out of 100, so these numbers we will need to display in EN orders and then site admin will manually add them into telinta.

We are working with Inteligent developers so we can add these numbers to Telinta automatically and create this job for you. Meanwhile we this functionality environment is being developed.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,
    for #6838 :

For PeerLess API: I am working on peerless Api and If any query i will inform you.

Thank you for detail about intelligent Order. Now I can find the ordered number into assigned numbers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Sounds good thanks Nishit!

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I Successfully generated the peerless order and I ordered some numbers from it.

Numbers Are :
    (217) 247-9565
    (209) 421-0525
    (209) 421-0790
    (217) 281-4420
    (217) 281-4426
    (216) 755-9602

Please test it if any changes please let me know.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Good day Nishit, thankl you for this good news will conduct some testing and get back to you if any comments.
    Shall we start testing all job here or you still working on something?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nisnit hope you are well, just letting you know that we tried ordering from both desk top and mobile site and could not achieve any success there’s nothing working on vendors search orders. We facing multiple errors you may have them all on your email. im guessing we need to investigate all this errors reasons and resolve this on the ordering process.

If clients input is incorrect then there should be a message displayed.
    Could you please have a look at that.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I got the mail about the Number searching errors there is no any other reported on email.
    One is for no record on selected criteria, And second one is number length is greater then 10 char.

On which Email i should redirect this email so you can easily track what is the error was and if any change on email structure then you can instruct me.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I made changes for
    https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewCustStats

Please Review it. if any changes then let me know.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your updates, we will check #6846 and get back to you with our feedback.
    for #6844 – “I got the mail about the Number searching errors there is no any other reported on email.
    One is for no record on selected criteria, And second one is number length is greater then 10 char”

we logged in on peerless and searched for some numberers that ends with 000 in Florida the result respond was 4 numbers available but when we put same enquiry on vendors search there was no numbers displayed.

We are also checking your #6841 and investigate how you could order and get back to you on this.

In most cases when we request 4 digest and more the responds are failed. Also some popups have a spelling mistakes velue instead of value. Could you please check?

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.