Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going? i hope you have had a great weeked, please let us know if any progress…
    cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on Account setting back end.

Any Update on #11001 ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply for #11001 havn’t got any replies from site admins yet, is there any information on API guide?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

On API we can directly Check porting availability of numbers and then we proceed to the porting process for available numbers(Same Process like inteliquent portal).
    On this point of view my question is which numbers will be us for the porting?

For Account management tab : where the pin numbers will be saved (On Voip database / on telinta zip = pin number)?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for more info, thats all right will wait what site admin advices,
    For pin numbers it is not suppose to be a ZIP number but verification code for suppoprt team, so i suggest to save it on Voip DB please)

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please, Review the account setting page. If any changes required please let me know.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates unfortunatey your #11038 looks as below:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/ERRSET.jpg

Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hello Mark, Nishit thank you for your great work, would you please advice about this #10966 https://webmaklay.com/friends-app/ shall we keep this job under Nishit’s account?
    Please advice
    Kind regards Andrey

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit do you want to grab this job that Andrey mentioend in #11042?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11041: Please check it again.

For #11042: I checked the requirement of task First task is for mobile application development And second one is for some payment system customization on application. For which task i supposed work on ? Asking you because I am not familiar with mobile application development.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for more updates,
    the For #11041 is opening now i have sent it to site admins to check.

For #11042: this job is for both web and app – you do not need to develop an app as it is already developed and working with in pair with Word Press plugin. Just need to fix app finctionality as its functioality a bit broken customers unistall the app and install it back again to access their messaings. It is not urgent job but we can reserve it for you so you can have a look at that during some gaps between other jobs if you keen,

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going?
    We still wait for port it details from the site admin, meanwhile would you please update what has been done and statsu for the following task of this job so we can check:

Voip – Purchase Numbers
    a)
    b)
    C)

Voip – Links Repair
    – Phone Numbers Tab
    – Settings Tab

Spelling -Footer –

Auto Suggest –
    a)
    b)
    c)
    d)

Port In – Can we check the portal and do this job without waiting for site admin to reply?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,
    For #11045:

If this issue is from PHP side then I will do this. And it is your call for task allocation.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thanks for your message, for friends app the app source code can be edited with some software that is mentioned in the pack. If you downloaded all the app source code you could find clear instruction on how to work wih the app source code and how to edit it.

Please let us know about #11046 progress.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11046

Voip – Purchase Numbers
    a) – Done
    b) – Done
    C) – Done

Voip – Links Repair
    – Phone Numbers Tab – Done
    – Settings Tab – Changes has been made

Spelling -Footer – Done

Auto Suggest –
    a) – Done
    b) – Done
    c) – Done
    d) – Done

Port In – Can we check the portal and do this job without waiting for site admin to reply?
    Comment :- Which numbers should I use for develop this functionality ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.