Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

This search section can not manage by Website Manager from admin side.
    This menu item is statically coded into Header view file.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I see, could you please advice if we can put this in to Miscellaneous page disable/enabe?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Yes, We can add this Miscellaneous page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Great will add this to additional task!

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #10986 we have added a new task d) for site search disable /enable.
    Please let us know about the progress.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the Miscellaneous menu on admin side and its functionality on front side.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For Port-in functionality:

Can you please explain how the numbers were added to the numbers list ? And How the port in system will work(Is there any single button is available for this port-in for a number or we need to make independent form for it)?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    for Port-in functionality: on Voip admin you can see that there is a numbers being generated aftre every order these numbers are on telecom provider where from site admin usualy porting them from the provider portal so we need this finction bring to the voip porting tables. Please let us know if you can find it on API guide and if you need more information.

For #10993 – Miscellaneous menu looks great and page too. We tried to turn off all the switches but only main site search (one in the site header) disapierd but it did not work for auto suggest repeaters XXXX and ALL tick box could you please check?

Aslo could you please make a notce pop up aftre we click Apply somthing like ” Changes Saved” currently it is hard to see if it is actualy saved.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Please find post #11001.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

for Port-in functionality :

Here i want to under stand the flow on voip.us site, How it will implement on (https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out) page and which fields will be use?

As I show in video(https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/porting.mp4?_=1) the admin check the availability for some numbers (Which numbers we will use from Voip.us?) and then after admin go to next step of porting in order(Will we use same method?).

And also i does not have access of port-in functionality on Inteliqunt portal.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit tahnk you for your reply and questions i will address your #11001 to the site admin for assitance and more info.

I have recived reply for account settings page you can no position all the values availabe on API on accoutnsettings page, please allso creat an addtional field for call pin XXXXX input when customers will contact support team they can verify their call pin # to confirm their identitity.

Please make the account settings page looking nice anc contemporary.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I can not get your point regarding the Account setting page.Please elaborate it more specifically.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #11006, you can start assembliing account setting page with all the parameters that you sent us earliere plus make a call pin filed that is going to be stored on the customer account setting page.
    The call pin is basicaly 4 digits pin code that site support request from the custome if one contact us for any support or assistance.

The Call Pin digets also used for user idetification as only customer who pust call pin can confirm it while contacting us. See this page which has same thing but during registarion process.https://excellentnumbers.com/login.php?action=create_account

for #11001 port-in functionality on Inteliqunt portal please check now we have open access for you there.
    Please let me know if you have any more question.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for explanation.
    No questions at this moment.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you, will check back with your later then!
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.