Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, i hope you have a good weekend,
    thank you for cancell button please let us know when we can check it.
    as per API errror can you please advice if the customer recives an error on email does it give an option to resubmit portin?

Aslo some customers checking emails aftre sometime but while on the Voip website how customer recognize if the portin request failed? any message for front end users and messages that say try again later and ect? When customer on the site and processing portin where customers can see the status of their portin requets? Did you connected a portin table as we have on portout data? Please advice.

Could you please also let us know if any updtaes on Custom Features job?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

No there is not any email and any re-submission option is created while receive error for creation port-in order. It gives alert message to the user while any error generated with message ‘There is an issue while generating your order. Please try again after some time Or contact to Admin’.

For Custom Features job :

Creating searching form on user home page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishith thank you for your updates:
    Could you please fix the cancel btn as it incorrectly spelled
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/CancellBtn.jpg

also would you please insure that port in error email which goes to the customer also being copied to the site admin so we can track all failures if any.

On site admin port in page is not opening would you please advice where we can find portin queues details?
    https://portal.voip.us/admin/port_out

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The spelling has been corrected

and

port in order list has been added to the admin side.

Working on admin and user error notification mail.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going have you finished with admin error notifications?

please find some comments below:
    ==========================
    while testing portin we noted that we can not input numbers as list can you please check it so we can add multiple numbers not only trough comma but as a list as below:

xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxx.

Also can you guys fix issue when logging in we see source code we already paid for that error to be fixed why it is still present? https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Source-Code-Error.jpg
    ========================
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going please let us know when we can test port in and if your done with #11209?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Made changes for numbers input format.

Changes has been made for this issue. Please review it.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thanks Nishit will check and get back to you.

Andrey
    Keymaster

Hello Mark, Nishit thank you for your help with this:

Mark customer received your request that job is done and can be tested and after their tested they called me so i could check that port in is not working. More over there are some more complains and compliments about it i recorded for you in the video below:

Please Nishit check the video below if you could fix it asap.

Video Recap
    a) Please remove webmaklay.tracker code from the Voip project as we have been measuring / monitoring server voip cloud connectivity.

b) Please improve members home numbers loading and pagination. Once first page loaded it should not be taking too much time for loading the same page again. Please checks pagination – if customer has 16 numbers and one page display 10 pages the total pages should be 2 not 5. If 100 numbers there should be 10 pages no more. Those pages that are loaded must not take time for loading them again when plipping pages.

c) once port in request sent the gif appearing good well done Nishit it works also great work that all the page loading fast and only dynamic content being loaded with gif. However could we please have a percentages countdown or bar display percentages progress so customer can see how long time to wait till the loading process complete. 10% to 100% (please Mark Jeff could you please check how much more funds we can add to this task for Nishat to implement)

d) Please ensure the portin functionality 100% works i understand Nishit part he may not be able to test this as he hasn’t got numbers for his testing (please find some numbers below) but please make it 110% working.

870-900-4000
    252-250-0000
    Nano Telecom
    Account # 3777
    20900 NE 30th ave Aventura FL 33180

e) please do not forget to check that notification messages got accordingly to both customers and admin and all the portin reports stored in PortIn table accurately. Please do not forget to checks that port in table also works and has all the filters options.

Thank you team!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Andrey.
    Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hey Andrey thanks for your #11222 (C) will check with Mark and update accordingly.

Nishit the Voip library showing infected file could you please check the following location: Please let us know if you believe we need to change all your passes and project access:

/home/voipus/backup_08102020/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/PHP/ns.php
    the above file inflected with SMW-INJ-CLOUDAV-php.bkdr.wshll-NP192-0,php.bkdr.upld-NP56-0 could you please rectify this?
    JF

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello all, thanks for the feed back.
    Yes for #11222 it is good to have some numbers for Nishit so he can test it before reporting as now i can see some for fixing the issue. For #11222 (C) we have already met with Jeff and Jolly to add more funds for the progressing bar/ curcle.

Hey Nishit what ever you can do circle or progressing bar with percentages display will add more funds to it soon. I can see some messages about delay with this job so we still can not close this job.

There are some more tasks to add will do it on ochre jub as we need to close this one asap once portin 100% working:
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

I will check above points and will get back to you.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit would you please advice when are you going to update us about above messages?
    Now we have been recivening multiple complains that Voip Telinta connection lost and site admin has been reciving plenty error messages every minute any ideas?

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Telinta-DB-Error.jpg

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11222 :

a) We removed webmaklay.tracker from site
    b) When every time user click on pagination link it sends the API request every time for fresh data from Telinta API so it is taking some time to get API Response from Telinta and To create page view.It is taking hardly 10sec to load data on my side. If we load all data once on page load then it will take time(the loading time depends upon quantity of data) Once when page load and then it will not take time to load data on pagination. Working on pagination count issue.
    c) As mentioned into (b) the functionality is sending request to the API on every time when click of pagination so we can not determine how much the data is loaded on request because of that it is hard to make this kind of loading GIF with progress bar.
    d) Created an order with provided numbers and user detail and it succeeded.
    c) I found an issue while notify user for successful order and I made changes for it.

For #11225 :
    I can not find any file mentioned URL. It might be removed by server antivirus while execution of this file. But we have to change our credentials for security.

For #11243 :
    I checked the code for this. But i can not find any suspicious code for this.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, what about Telinta why ti is not connecting to DB?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.