Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the information.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

changes regarding port-in order creation and notification for successful order has been made.

Work in progress for the front end side user notification, redirection for user and error notification for admin.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, yes we could see some of the notifications comming trough some of them look like this https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Nots.jpg please see if any adjustments reqired.

Also please advice if you finished with the table where customers can see their portin numbers status.
    Have you started Custom Features job yet?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11177 as mentioned in #11174 i am working on the user side tables and notification. And we can not combine work of both jobs on same time.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your prompt resond for #11178 all good not a problem please let us know when finished so we can check it from our end.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Now you can check the portin order functionality. If any adjustment needed let me know.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nisit thank you for this good news we will check and get back to you if any comments. So i guess now you can start working on Custom Features as we are aslo wating for this job!
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have got some comments for PortIn and it is a video please check this out and if you can fix it asap.
    [video src="https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/PortIn-Issue.mp4" /]
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The changes regarding the issue for the numbers table has been made.
    For loading Now it depends upon the API response and it is also loading the limited data from the API.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your updates, will check and get back to you if any comments!
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Some comments about port in:
    When port in form opens can we have calendar opens also when customer clicks on authorization field and desired due date field so calendar also opens when we click inside of the fields not only on calendar icon.

Also can you please move authorization date field above desired due date so authorization field stands first and then desired due date.

When we complete all the fields and clicked submit there is nothing happening again no any message and any loading gif noticed. We also checked the portin on Ineloquent portal and order did not go trough can you please check?

Also Select All and Unselect All buttons still do not work could you please fix it and we will check again?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply,

I can not get your line “When port in form opens can we have calendar opens”. Now the calendar opens on click of field.

changed the position of date input fields.

I tried to create an order but it gives me error “Expired credentials”

I checked Select All and Unselect All buttons and it is working.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for you message, we have checked your adjustments and you did everything right well done mate the calendars now opens on filed click. We also did not processed any portin but we will ask site admin to test and get back to you if any issues.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to #11192 Nishit can you please add cancel button while doing portin at this stage if customer started port in process there is no any button to cancel process so if customer decide to cancel there should be a button when they can do so and if they start cancelling there should be a message saying: “are you sure you want to cancel port in process” – Yes – No – Please let us know when you done that we will report finance for funds topup.

Secondly – Nishit please let us know how the script works if the portin sent but ineloquent replied error or server busy where do we see portin progress and status of the order. Does your coding send a second reply for portin or message please try again?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply

For cancel button : I will add the cancel button on port-in functionality.

For port-in API reply : If the ineloquent API gives error then it will display an error message to the user.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.