Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, we have sent your snippet to the developer to inspect,
    yes please feel free to start Custom Features jobs we will combine both budgets.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have got a question for your #11154,
    ” could you please advice why you put “atn”: “0123456789”, when it should be 9838888880,
    could you please let us know if you tried 9838888880 for atn parametr?”

Would you please update us with above?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

thank you for your reply.

the atn and the tn will be same?

I will check with the set atn same as tn and get back to you.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit could you please try as adviced for your #1115 what we know for sure is that request shhould not contain 0123456789 🙂

Please let us know aftre your test,
    aslo let us know if you started Custom Features tasks,
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

the issue is still there

Here is my request and response

request :
    {
    “privatekey”: “Z0Ainfdg0su6MTfoGgnRhk0B_YYa”,
    “portInOrder”: {
    “desiredDueDate”: “2023-08-29”,
    “tnList”: {
    “tnItem”: [
    {
    “tn”: 9838888880,
    “accountNum”: “3777”,
    “atn”: “9838888880”,
    “authName”: “Test”,
    “authDate”: “2023-08-29”,
    “accountPin”: “9009”,
    “endUser”: {
    “name”: “Nano Telecom”,
    “streetNum”: “20900”,
    “streetName”: “30th”,
    “city”: “Miami”,
    “state”: “FL”,
    “postalCode”: “33180”,
    “typeOfService”: “B”
    }
    }
    ]
    }
    }
    }

response:
    stdClass Object
    (
    [message] => An Unknown Error has occurred
    [status] => Unknown Error
    [statusCode] => 500001
    [timestamp] => 2023-08-29T00: 16: 36.476-0500
    )

For Custom Features tasks :
    I just review that tasks and did not start changes for the code side.

FYI : Tomorrow i will not available because of national holiday of Rakshabandhan festival.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for updates, and try to use diffrent “atn”: “9838888880”, parametr will continiew investigating on this.

It would be great if you could do any of one tasks from Custom Features that will allow us to combine both job budget and send you some funds for your Rakshabandhan festival.
    Anyway we wish you a wonderfull day off and will catch up with you on your return a day after festival.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have got a reply from seniour developer on your error mentioned erlier:
    As team say your request should be as below:

{
    “privateKey”: “hidden”,
    “portInOrder”: {
    “desiredDueDate”: “2023-08-29”,
    “tnList”: {
    “tnItem”: [
    {
    “tn” : 9838888880,
    “accountNum”: “3777”,
    “atn”: “0123456789”,
    “authName”: “Test”,
    “authDate”: “2023-08-28”,
    “accountPin”: “9009”,
    “endUser”: {
    “name”: “Nano Telecom”,
    “streetNum”: “20900”,
    “streetName”:”30th”,
    “city”: “Miami”,
    “state”: “FL”,
    “postalCode”: “33180”,
    “typeOfService”: “B”
    }
    }
    ]
    }
    }
    }

If you noted the first line has a capital “K” but in your code it has got small “k” in “privateKey” word.
    {
    “privateKey”: “hidden”,

I can not find any othre diffrence from the code you provided and the code siniour replys with so hoping it will work now can you please let us know if any other issues.

Let us know if any updates on Custom Features.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how was your Rakshabandhan festival?
    We have spoken to sentior developer about smal “k” in “privateKey” word and they said that it should be also regular double quotes.

Looking foreard hearing from you soon.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

The Rakshabandhan festival was truly wonderful!

about API request I think this is the reason for the issue. I will check that and get back to you. If it will work i will work on the data inserting on VoIP database and listing it on front page of port-in functionality.
    Please clear my one question, The port-in API will make order for multiple numbers in one request? asking you because in api documentation the example is with one number request. I will also check it with multiple numbers request after creating order for a number.

and about custom feature i made some back-end changes. But i did not changes it much as i was not available due to holiday.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thats great to hear you have had a wonderfull holiday!
    Please let us know if you could manage port in functionality as we awating for your report.
    For orders it is ok when customer subit a request for mutiple numbers but notification should be only for one request and not each number;
    So if customer orders 10 numbers per one order then there should be one notication with 10 numbers listed.
    Or if on table there should be an order and in dropdown we can see 10 numbers in the order.
    Please make it all very neet and user frienly.
    Will wait for your updates and guide you if anything wrong.
    For Custom Features please let us now more details what you have done from that job as we will need to combine these budgets.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I created 4 port-in orders via API.

Work in progress for the notification and the data inserting in voip database.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for this great news!
    Please see some comments below as you go:

” as we can see portin started functioning so we tried to test to this function too and noted that select all button not working just to remind that on select all click it should select all the numbers same for unselect all button it should work too please kindly check”

When we add numbers and clicked select all button and then clicked submit the page jumps up to the numbers widnwow and nothing happening.., so we tried to repeat same process and same issue buttons not working and submit button does not work too, then we tried to login to inteliquent and check if portin actually working and we could see that number we clicked about three times sent three requests to the inteliquent portal which is very bad.

So because buttons do not work and submit function does not work, no messages no loading gifs customers keep clicking on port in button multiple times and that may cause our accout termination from Inteliquent as it has very strict policy could you please fix it asap we do not need seeing any termination notices because of this above”

Please Nisht check this comment above seriously as we need customers to be aware aftter EVRY action that’s been hapening on the portal.

Overall it has bee a great breack trough with portin job you are welldone and looking forward for your updates about #11165.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for point me on this issue,

I make changes regarding select all and unselect all buttons. and also worked to store order detail on voip database for listing and future use.

Currently the port-in functionality does not work as i am working on notification of order to the admin.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates in #11167.
    Will wait for your news when finished so we can check!
    We have also updated your page.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit expect server reboot in 2 mins
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.