Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

This error is comes when the API functionality can not connect to the Telinta API. In that functionality the connection error is consider as DB error.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

do you mean it is not our error but Telinta?
    If it is our error the Telinta may ban our account and that could be a big issue

Nishit Shan
    Participant

No, It is not Telinta side error but it is some kind of spam login attempt through old login and password.

But our login functionality is working through API token.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

How we do have old login pages why we still not fixed it?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

I just said this as possibility,

And i did not know how the old login page works, as i did not worked on any telinta side login functionality. as i checked code and i found the telita API authentication is working with login id and API token. And the Error is related to the user ID and Password.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thcould you please clarify is Tellina connectivity with Voip working now?
    and is portin working now or not?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Currently the we are getting data of user on User-home page so the telinta connectivity is currently working.

And yes the portin functionality is now working.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Ok will try to report customer to check Portin again, hopefully it will be accepted so we can close this job and focus on Custom Features.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just letting you know that we haven’t received anything from site admin regarding PortIn task will wait for some more time and send this job to finance.

Just one more question for Port In task – do we have a page where voip customers can see they port in processed numbers?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

Just one more question for Port In task – do we have a page where voip customers can see they port in processed numbers? —> No

Checking possibility of loding progressbar.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit all clear thanks for your answer will make customers portin numbers table task in the next jobs.
    If you can do a progress bar that would be very good!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Added progress bar for the port-in functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your message, you are super star man that you could do a loading bar with persantage, Unfortunately i can not test it as i do not have numbers to port in but we have reported this great news to site admin and they will test port in shortly.

Anyways if we wont hear from them tomorrow will send this job to finince!
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just letting you know that site admin tester is going to test your job over weekend, but we have sent this job to finance and i think your page has now got already updated.

We will get back to you if any PortIn issues found and if so these are going to be mentioned here (on this forum).
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have recieved a tester report regarding your portin work.
    Please find below video with comments issues and compliments could you please fix all bugs mentioned in the video.

IMPORTANT PLEASE ONLY FIX THIS ISSUE WHEN YOU DOME WORK ON 11316 – CUSTOM FEATURES TASK
    So we can start testing it and you can fix all issues in the video below:

PORT IN TEST RESULTS VIDEO

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.