Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Till i am working on customer API changes , what about the update of port-out notification ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your updates,
    we are waiting for your API changes and isntruction on how customers can use their API with tokenization feature.

As per Portout notifications would you please advice if you have seen this #12034 post and adjusted all the notes mentioned by the voip tester? If you did we will request additional check on that and get back to you.

Also just letting you know that site admin reported today that they no longer receiving email notifications about new numbers auto-purchased and auto-reserved could you please check it ASAP as their checking very important numbers that have been releasing by the vendor.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Also just letting you know that site admin reported today that they no longer receiving email notifications about new numbers auto-purchased and auto-reserved could you please check it ASAP as their checking very important numbers that have been releasing by the vendor.
    My comment-> Please verify whether it is now functioning. The modifications made to the folder path during server adjustments might have caused the cron job to stop working.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

hello Nishit thank you for your reply, we have contacted system team and they only transferred project to the new instance there should not be any modifications on done smoothening any files of the project made.

it seems that you have done something the notifications coming trough sometime, did you find an issue?
    If you believe there was any files of yours torched please send us a location and file name where you thing something has changed.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Take a look on this scree-shot https://ibb.co/8534sHM
    Here you can see that the current file path is /home2/voipus/, whereas it was /home/voipus/ before.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh i see thank you for this screen shot Nishit will address it to the system admin team so they should be very careful next time, have you changed the path now so it is working?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for trusting me, as it is challenging to earn your trust.

Yes, i did change on file path and also checked and cron is now working. You please also confirm from admin side if it functioning now.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank you Nishit surely we trust you mate, we have already send the warning message to system team with your screen shot attached.

Appreciate your approach to this matter.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

ohhh, it’s ok i was just joking.

I did complete the changes on customer API and change the API documentation also, also did change on documentation path.Please ask the admin’s customer to test the API Documentation where i described about how it will work.

Please ask the API customer to test the api on postman(an API testing toll) first.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Thank You Nishit for this great news,
    will ask API customer to check it and i hope the numbers loading time has been also improved.
    Please let us know what about PortOut notifications changes if you have fixed all from #12034?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

Please let us know what about PortOut notifications changes if you have fixed all from #12034?
    My comment -> I am working on it , will update after it’s completion.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    could you please check why some other voip emails are not working we contacted system team about #12075 and they closed this ticket but some emails still not working:

Also for API loading speed have you fixed numbers loading time?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Also for API loading speed have you fixed numbers loading time?
    Comment:- Yes, loading speed is now been reduced.

could you please check why some other voip emails are not working we contacted system team about #12075 and they closed this ticket but some emails still not working:
    My comment:- Mark, do you have any idea which mail is not working, please know me it will help to fix it quickly.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry, but i am not able to find mark’s mail

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

it is not Mark’s email it is mike 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.