Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

changes Tokenize Authentication for API call hasbeen done. Working on API’s data load optimization.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit thanks for the good news, yes your “Working on API’s data load optimization’ – most important task to improve this while working on this please let us know if you require additional server resources for this task working perfectly.

It is a short day for us here so we will get back to you in 24 hours or so.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on API’s data load optimization , so there is nothing new to test you . I will update after completion.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, thats all fine we are looking forward to test these tasks and hope you have improved them as per customer reply.

In fact we have just received new comment on your Tokenize Authentication for API but ppl questioning for some more information about how they how going to download their numbers with your new Tokenize Authentication. So would you please send us some instructions about how our customer going to use their API docs?

There are some news for you here that we have got some more jobs for you on different projects and wondering if you keen to do some other tasks on other projects. Please let us know if you do not mind we will load more jobs on the portal and connect your account to new job details and budget assigned.

And lastly here is a kindly reminder that we are coming close to the point when system admin team start Voip migration process so please make sure you have uploaded all necessary files to the server and not going to do any files transactions in about 24 hours from now.

After migration will probably change your access details but it will be updated on your office page once migration has complete.

Have great weekend.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a good weekend, just letting you know that Voip migration has been complete and you can continue your work.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your update.

Did you made changes in access detail after migration on office page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit access data is the same,
    please let us know how to use API with tokenization are you going to add this to the API doc?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

please let us know how to use API with tokenization are you going to add this to the API doc?
    -> yes, I will update the API doc file once completed.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit please try now we have enabled it now.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am still not able to access the ftp.

below is the error i am getting:
    Response:421 Home directory not available – aborting
    Error:Could not connect to server

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit try now we have changed your pass in your office page,
    please confirm if you able to connect now
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

The ftp you are giving me is not for portal.voip . It is some word-press file credentials.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Yes you right there was a wrong path set what about now?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

yes, Now it is working. Thanks for the quick response

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

all good looking forward for updates from you
    cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.