Home Forums EN Repairs Vendors Search

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates we will look at loaders and test across the site and get back to you if any issues.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit just checked loading gif and how it works up on searching and site browsing and still finding same issues,
    When we request a number on Vendors Search and click search – the page goes totally blank with the loading gif in the middle. As advised please keep the loading gif over the content so the page content not going blank.

Also we think something happened with search again when we request some numbers: We tried California – 510 last 4 digits 5333 and 5444 and responded with error technical issue.

Probably you are still working on area codes as we can see on every state the certain area codes displayed which is right but no RAF confirmation from you yet.

So please just check once finished. Please remember you can launch a search inside of any vendor’s portal to check numbers availability to double check if the EN CLEC search working right.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit , please find new task added to this Job,
    Total Numbers – Show Case Block

Here we would like you to use a 80% of your design skills and 20% as a coder.
    Please create a BEATUFUL looking showcase block which display total numbers available from both Peerless and Inteligent
    As we can see currently Peerless has got around ~5 million numbers and Inteligent ~25 million which is total ~ 30 million numbers.

The showcase block should be positioned on the CLEC inventory page just above the search form. Depending on your design outcome and how you going to make it we will decide whether it should be centered or aligned right the page.

On showcase block the total numbers formula should display the total numbers as following ~5M+~25M x 2.5 = ~ 75M numbers. The codding is easy to display this formulated total in the block. However, the design part should look very outstanding, the wording – nice font, block in the great frame , total number may vary in being streamed in real time and it should change all the time as the vendor’s numbers being sold and added on both PeerLess and Inteligent continuously.

Please make the total number displayed in full decimal digits .
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For #6889

The issue on searching has been solved.
    The changes for Area code has been done.

Query :- I can not get this point.
    you can launch a search inside of any vendor’s portal to check numbers availability to double check if the EN CLEC search working right.

Note :-
    For peerless search : for example if you make search California – 510 last 4 digits 5333 the API have one number and it will display into table but if you search again same time it may return with no record found. Because, peerless gives output as page. it not repeats pages while searching. The page will reset after 30 Min. means user can get same output after 30 min.
    because the

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we will check #6889 and get back to you.

for Query :- I can not get this point.
    “you can launch a search inside of any vendor’s portal to check numbers availability to double check if the EN CLEC search working right.”

My point was so the search fetches same numbers as shown on vendors search, customers somtine check the numbers availability on vendors portal and check same on EN. So just to double check that search works sharp. If numbers 2222222 available on vendors site thes should be available on EN in 30 mins (unless it is not sold else where)

if the loading gifs done and area codes do you think we can check it now or rather wait when you finish Total Numbers – Show Case Block?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

for #6895 : You can check the CLEC page process. and loading GIF on CLEC page. While I am working on the widget.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit sorry for late reply we are very busy here with other projects. I will get someone to test it and get back to you. When you finish Total Numbers Widget will check and go to an other job if you wish to continue.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i had a look at CLEC inventory loading GIF and search functionality,
    here are my opinion comments below:

1) The loading GIF is better that the content is not going blank but the loading gif looks not really good it is sitting at the top of the page for some reason i guess the site admin tester will reply on this as they have alreay mentioned many times that they would like to have the loader positioned at the center of the page not at the top header.

2)also we can see the gif squares on the deemed background looking not perfectional i wounder if you can make a gif on a transparent background so the globe loads over with no squer white background to be honest it does not look professional.

3) Searching numbers i used various states and their area codes it looks you did the job as it has been requested so ppl not guessing each state area codes, but i honesty i could not find any number and always seen error saying record not found.

Once again it is my quick look on this but i have sent request to check someone from site admins and they may be reply with different feedback but what ever i mentioned at the top that’s what they usually check for.

So if anything can be fixed i would fix it will wait for the admins reply.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for the reply
    For #6898 :

1) and 2) changes has been done.
    3) I checked this and it gives the response as it should. Here is the screenshot
    https://i.postimg.cc/Dw5gYDyQ/screenshot-excellentnumbers-com-2022-08-25-16-47-24.png

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

For total number counting :
    The total number count’s Api response time is lengthy.
    Can I get it from the database indirectly? Means, count will be continuously pulled from the database, however when a user opens the CLEC page, an API request for the total count is sent.
    and it will enter data into database to store it.
    or to update the database total number count, we can use crone.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your reply,
    for # 6900 i have been consulting with our team regarding the data base storage and we are very interested in your idea pulling out the numbers stock in to our DB and get all the mechanisms on the site working based on both Vendor and EN data stored.

There are numbers of factors here that we are not sure about and here are their below:

1) we worried about the numbers synchronization process, due to a large DID stock and limited API calls allowed from Peerles 100 and i think it is about some thousands from Intelligent we are not sure how all our numbers stock will be validated and used / purchased by the customers requests with out loading the system architecture.

2) Secondly if there is a way how to maintain all this logistics and algorithms whether you are able to do so so it works at the best performance.

3) if you got an idea how to build up a smart system for 1 and able to do it for 2 then we worried about our technical ability to cope with this amount of data as we thinking about multiple cron jobs performance and loading up and flushing unwanted data from the system and our technical resources are capable for this project.

we can see the totals fetching from both vendors are being already showing up on this page https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewTemplates (by the way we asked yo to move this page to the site settings links) what we suggest you to do use this data and multiply its total to 2.5 as per task then when we finished this job we would like you to do #6900 on voip first and if you can improve Voip DB and numbers DB efficient storage and ordering flow we will do it on EN.

As you can see there are plenty work to do but at this stage there wont be any numbers storages on the EN db (for now) as there are many risks factors involved and we have got very tight budget for all this ideas due to ELEC inventory job delay.

Let us finish Vendors Search job and Total numbers widget using the resources we currently have and then we will go further with our project plans.

For #6899 looks much better Nishit – thank you awaiting for a site admins feedback.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks you for your reply,

For Moving CLEC Setting tab from https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewTemplates to site setting page :
    I did not move it because site settings page display & save all site settings from the config file. and CLEC setting tab display & save CLEC page settings to the database.So, to avoid the conflict of the basic functionality of site setting page. i did not move it on site setting Page.

On front clec page the total numbers will display as (inteligent_total+peerless_total)*2.5= TotalNumbers, This TotalNumbers will be display on the CLEC page.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Review the changes on CLEC page for totals numbers from vendor. If any changes let me know.
    It will take 1.1 to 1.5 min to display total numbers from the vendors, because of slow response time from peerless.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates for #6902 all clear will report to the team about that.
    for #6903 looks good to me will send request to the tester to check this job. The site admin testers not working on weekend so we might hear from them next week and send this report to finance and you.

Meanwhile will prepare the next Job description and updated you accordingly.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how you have had a good weekend,
    there are some comments coming for this job so please find them below as i will be addressing them to you as they come:

Traditionally site admin tester, checkes around the site areas for possible breaking and conflicts occurred across the site.

1) When they click on the number the page looks a bit messy please see this screen shot attached. The number looks blurry the double dots misplaced, contents requires alignment, in front of area code word State and thats weird please change it to area code.https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Errors.jpg

2) Customer complain for the task coupon code assignment when they create a manual order from mobile device there is no coupon code being picked please kindly check.

3) same thing for TOP 20 customers who spend money on the website, we can see some customers on the TOP 20 list but we can not see their spending’s and orders so this task not fully done. https://excellentnumbers.com/admin/index.php?ToDo=viewCustStats when we finding some clients with no orders on top 20 page they are actually have got some orders but for some reason top 20 page does not reflect this on the site please kindly check.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Mark Hanson.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.