Home Forums Webmaklay Communication Tool – Upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank for your message.
    Let me discuss with my Team about your new budget then i will give there feedback.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your reply,
    sure please take some time on this #12212 and let us know asap about your thoughts.
    The company awaiting for your respond to oversee further processes.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I had a discussion with finance team.
    My finance team and CEO want to know how much cost/hours you pay. I know you sent me the way you calculate rate of task, but my team want to know how much you pay/hours.

I can not start working without green signal from my finance team and CEO.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your reply,
    for your #12214 please read #12204 1)
    Please let me know if any other concerns.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

To update the PHP version it will cost $650.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, as i have been already instructed and mentioned in here #12208, i will still pass over your feed back to finance dpt and let you know their respond on Monday next week.

Until then please kindly reply back if you happy to accept our budget currently indicated in your office page and let us know here below.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry,but financially not feasible for us to work for the budget less then $650.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, hope you are well and have had a great weekend,
    thank you for your messages, team have seen them all and had some updates about it today.

At first we are very much appreciate your work and almost every time try to satisfy your budget requests in your favor. This time situation is a bit different and we also have discussions with planning regarding – why they come with such a budget and they replied with different arguments as below:

the Communication Tool project based on an application that runs on multiple licenses and versions and this licenses can be purchased for a cheaper price rather upgrading old one.

Secondly as we have already mentioned we have created this job for you to earn some funds while planning working on other project jobs. This may take some time and our plans where about doing some jobs on communication tool before we can go back to other projects development.

An other reason – the company would even provide you an additional increase (not the one you mentioned) but still decant funds to you to earn. However as finance have stated our negotiation process took so long time so company already spent a solid amount of funds just for the negotiating time (almost two weeks)please read here for more details https://webmaklay.com/faq-items/budget-for-a-job/.

As a result unfortunately the team decided to postpone with this job and review some other alternative options that may be arise in the future.

Now as i was advised to encourage you and say do not worry about all this as we are going to release some more other jobs for you. It may take some time though so please let us know your best contacts to contact you with other jobs that are coming up soon.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for explaining the situation. We can understand your situation However, we can’t do this job for less than $ 500.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit thank you for your message, your 500 is 210 more that company has offered you,
    i think you should have gone for that as planning had more tasks on Communication Tool project after PHP 8 upgrade.

As per experience some time developers take an offer but at the end of the day still getting more funds on other jobs across the project.

This is why company calculate their expenses as when planning budgeting some jobs they plan more funds to spend on other tasks that are not yet released.

Any way i will send your message to the team will see what they say.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i have discussed with the team and they are working on some jobs for you.
    Please stay in touch we will contact you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you are going well, we have got some job for you to do please let us know when you are ready to start.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am doing good, Hope you are also doing well.

Please share the new task so i can check.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, it is good to hear you are well,
    we were a bit busy with some other tasks as we change our machines OS and this holds most of our tasks for you.

Now we are planning to migrate most of the project from Linux to Almalinix OS and we need a developer support.
    The problem is that when we migrate some projects some websites need to be adopted to a new Almalinix OS environment and PHP upgrades. After migration and adaptation we are ready to continue some developing works with you.

Our team will migrate some other projects by the end of this week and once that complete by the system team we can start with some work from Monday next week.

Please let us know if you are available so we can start work from next week.
    Surely we will send you some job details with their budgets scopes.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Okey,Sure you can Upload job details after completing all the stuff you are doing, I am available .

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.