Home Forums Webmaklay Communication Tool – Upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit, if you agreed for this trail then yes please upload all the files as they were before on 5.6 version and our team investigate the time of upgrade involved. Do not worry about your hours spent we will see how the investigation trail goes and we text you back here again and then. Our investigation team committee will analyze our job’s planning dpt and inspect if we under estimate job’s budget verses developers skills and performance.

If you are right then we will put the same budget including $ 70 mentioned in your message.
    Please keep you developed files with you as you may need them soon again.

Will be keeping you updated about this investigation as we all want to know the results of this trail.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I can see you have already loaded old files back can you please confirm?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

yes, I have uploaded old file.

Whoever is going to work on it, Please ask them to not delete any of the file .

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Could you please ZIP your files and leave it on the server just name it DO NOT TOUCH so we know it is yours

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

please confirm once done we will pass it over to the investigation committee

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I made a zip file named as DO_NOT_TOUCH.zip on server

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thank you, we temporarily closed access for you and we will keep you updated about the trail.
    we have sent over the access data to the HR and investigation committee please just sit tight and let us find out some more details on the process and we will be sending you some information on the week.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello “Nishit” just a quick update that we have been interviewing a developer who can be trailed on this job.
    Will keep you posted

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello “Nishit” the HR hired a developer for a trail and EST competion of the task PHP upgrade by the end of this week, this is what promissed but we will check and test after it is done.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have some news for you, the trail developer has failed with the task and started offering us different options that are not matching with PHP 8:00 adaptation task requirements.

As a result finance has increased budget for PHP 8:00 upgrade and reconnected your account to the project development.
    You can now continue your work we do not want to trail other developers as it is very costly for the company.
    Project access details can be found on your office page.

The experiment was vary fast wasn’t it?
    Have a happy coding and get back to you later,
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for re assigning me.
    I checked you increased the budget for the task and also discussed with my finance team.Finance team is saying the fund is still too low. As i already informed you about this task, that it will take approx 80 hours from now and i did 10 hours already. So you will have to update the budget according my effort and time.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, im afraid that finance already increased you a budget as you advised #12186 i would recommend you to stick to what we have discussed to not escalate this issue to an other round of putting an other developers who will offer better deal for the company.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for reply.

I know your finance team is already updated some budget for tasks. Our finance is asking for your hourly rate of tasks and they are not happy with the current budget. Can you please provide the information about How much hourly rates you are considering per hour..?.

Please refer my previous message. This will consume 80 hours and please increase cost accordingly.

I can not proceed to the development until green flag from Our finance.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your message here is more information for your #12203,

1) we do not have hourly rate for our remote developers
    2) We do not pay by hours as if it is 80 hours of job for you for others it can be 2 days for others can be one month of work so the company does not pay for the hours as every developer has got different skills and different experience. Please kindly read this topic again https://webmaklay.com/faq-items/budget-for-a-job/
    3) As HR interviewed some developers there are many offers to do this job for more affordable options but we do not want to hire a long term developer position and this is why we have dismiss some other offers and reversed this project back to your opportunity.

4) As you mentioned your offer in #12186 the finance satisfied your request and we prioritize your contact due to long-term business relationship between our companies.

Since you decide to continue your pay negotiations – surely it is more surprising for us as company satisfied your i #12186 but still we can forward your request to the finance department again – but just letting you know that what ever response will be received from our finance DPT it will be your decision either continue this work on this project or not.

In conclusion just letting you know that if company contracts any workers the pay may vary depending on developers skills, geographic locations and availabilities. For example some developers happy to provide their full contact details including mobile contacts for any urgent accessibility which definitely affects they pay rate and reduces developers swap risks and project traceability. Some happy to charge 20$ do the work and go away.

I hope all above make sense to you and clears most of your points above.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, we have had an other discussion with finance dpt and they agreed to make an other budget increase on PHP 8.00 adaptation task. Also as finance advised this is the max increase that they can go for. This taking in account the time loss for this negotiations as company spent some money just negotiating with you about this task topic for more than a week.

As finance dpt say this task actually created for you to get you engage with the job while our planning team working on other jobs. With PHP 8:00 upgrade we just updating our old application license as well as allowing to you to earn some funds while waiting. The company can easily buy new Communication Tool application license which is just an other 100$ extra so our local developers happy to renew our Communication Tool app with in couple of days time.

So i hope it gives you some more information about the this job details and other company plans in addition to #12204
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.