Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Upgrades 23

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For Voip Account Numbers task :

Can you Please point me the user for this issue? So, i can check where is the issue is. I checked the some random customer but I can not find any issue for those customers.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for #10525 your idea is good but i have requested site admins option and get back to you later on, same for loading numbers i have asked them to check which client have got similar issues to report back to you.
    There are some clients who have got plenty numbers and thats where was the issues from.

Will check all clients and get back to you on that.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

Changes for task Numbers Display has been made.

working on Voip Links task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we can see that numbers being loaded but for some reason numbers load is too long would you please advice what is the issue with long time numbers load for those who has got numbers more than 20.We had a chat with the system admin and he said that the server capacity is enough to operate with such ammount of data – any ideas?

Multiple comments come regarding clients login area https://portal.voip.us/login – when customers login using their pass the next page show source code and when clients click go back on the browser then they can see user portal page and in some cases it does not work. Could you please check?

Also we have got an other report – site admin logged as an other user to help him to setup call forwarding and when call forwarding number changed and clicked save we could see a error saying: – “Cant save the account has no password” Could you please fix it?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please provide me the screenshot of the source code page? It will be more understandable for me to figure what and where the issue is for https://portal.voip.us/login page.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit yes we have already requested that from the site admin and send you over once received.
    Meanwhile could you please try to log in from the user portal page feen free to use webmaklay account for that if you can generate the same.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Also you can also try to login from othre user but use their password from telinta as it should be sync data.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I tried to login with the Webmaklay account but i did not get any error for this. and i also tied to login random user from the admin and it also looks good.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I also check random user from their Telinta password it all looks good.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates we have got more details from Voip admin they say that call forwarding not being saved for the following account: GREAT NUMBER INC
    could you please check it?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i hope you have had a great weekend!
    Just a question did we fix the auto purchase notifications yet?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

No, We did not made any changes regarding the auto purchase notification.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I see we would need to fix it as well as customers asked us to fix it asap…

Nishit Shan
    Participant

what is the issue on numbers auto purchase notification ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

the notifications about auto purchase not being received at all, please see this post #10496

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.