Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Upgrades 23

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates,
    for #10467 current system library on the machine the highest PHP is 8.0 i guess if 8.1 is operational on 8.0 then i would suggest to adopt it to 8.1 by doing so we would make one step ahead configuring the project for the further PHP updates.

However please check if 8.1 is functional on 8.0. If it is hard to check then better stick to 8.0.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Currently laravel and its library update process is on the way.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello NIshit, thank you for your message, i hope you have had a great weekend!

It is great news to hear your #10469, please let us know when you planning to upload your files and we can check them if any conflicts.

Just a kindly reminder the voip become working platform and some customers checking numbers from there so we will need to keep it running and functioning 😉

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark

I will upload it as soon as possible.

But can you arrange the testing domain or folder separately? So, we can test it without effecting the current functionality of portal.voip.us.

Thank

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for updates, please feel free to create a folder using your cPannel access please call the folder “webmak” or “test” for your testing.

Please let us know if you can do that.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

As i check on cpanal there is a domain name cms.voip.us, I checked it and it displays only pagebuilder’s welcome page. Can i use this domain so there is no need to create another domain for this?

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit yes absolutely, just when you finish testing please remove all test files from there so it is not sitting there as a junk.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Just updated the laravel and plugins on local but the front user login is not working. solving the issue for this.

THanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and being able to keeping us on the track.
    I assume your testing going on cms.voip.us directory which is great as we need to be sure that all the Voip core architecture perform well before moving all these files to a live project.

Please keep us updating how it all goes so we could be aware about that point when you start transferring all updates to the production portal as we would need to reserve all files before that happens.

Cheers !

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Currently no files uploded on the cms.voip.us. After solving the problem of front user login i will upload these files on cms.voip.us .

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I will the login issue has been solved. I will upload and test it on cms.voip.us tomorrow.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, it is great you found resolution for the login issue,
    looking forward when we can upload these updates to production.

Please let us know what are your next steps after your testing if successful.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

After successful testing i will upload only updated files on production so, it will not cause any other issue on production.

Regards

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your message, sounds fantastic!
    Please keep us in the loop how it all goes.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I uploaded files on https://cms.voip.us, Please check it. I am asking to check you because i am not aware of the all functionality of portal.voip.us.

Note : cms.voip.us use same database as portal.voip.us.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.