Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Upgrades 23

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your update, will have a look at your updated directory and get back to you.
    Cheers!

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a great weekend!
    I have passed your message to the Voip Site Admin, they are a bit bussy with checking all the functionalities on VOip and my get back to us a bit later. If it is not holding you from going furthre thats fine, otherwise i would suggest to check if your upgraded version works the same as old current voips site:

. Searches numbers
    . Customers Can order numbers
    . System Generating Orders
    . Price Rules
    . Search Numbers Notification
    . Auto Purchase, Auto Reserve
    etc

if all these above working fine then it is a good sigh to move ahead with PHP V8 upgarde, i guess we will still end up with multiple misconfig and conflicts that we will adjusting as we go.
    Cheers !

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I can check the manual process on the cms.voip.us. But for automatic processes like
    System Generating Orders
    Price Rules
    Auto Purchase
    Auto Reserve
    can not check it now, because, both setup are using same database. I will separate the database and then i will test the automated functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, that would be great if you can check it if it works well we can move your updates to production directory.
    Please let us know how it all goes.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going? Any progress, and are we ready to move your Lavrl updates to the production area?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we have tried to login to a portal. voip client area and found source code displayed there, just wondering if you have already started your updates transitions?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I could not post update yesterday because of the some error on portal.

I sent a mail to the andrey regarding this.

Thanks

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I checked the functionalities of the cms.voip.us, and it looks all good.
    The crones are working good without any error, I removed the crone of cms.voip.us to avoid the conflict with the crone of portal.voip.us.
    I made an order from admin to peerless (Peerless order ID : 2785318) to check the search and order functionality of admin.
    I search and perform the order functionality, and it leads me to the payment gateway page, so it is also working fine.
    Numbers rules page has working good and the crone for number rules has been worked good without errors.
    User & admin login functionality is working fine. And login to user from admin is also working fine.

No, I did not started the update transfer.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and updates, i will check with Andrey about your email message, as they are busy with other projects.

from your #10490 it sounds good to transfer your updated Laravel and plugins to production site.

I think we would need to do it during your working day – copy and replace old files on the production voip site so we can move further with the job.

I think it should look like below:

1) Start Transition to production Voip.
    2) Check if all running smooth (probably some comments come will need to rectify)
    3) Remove all the testing files from cms.voip.us as it junks our hard drive
    4) Will continue with PHP Latest V upgrade
    5) Check if all running smooth (probably some comments come will need to rectify)
    6) Reporting to Finance (Partial Pay)
    7) Continue with other tasks

Please let us know if that make sense.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello ,

I will start the transfer the updated file to the production after some testing. When i start and whenit will done i will inform you.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your updates, i have contacted andrey he will get back to you soon.
    for #10492 thank you!
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

I am taking backup from cms.voip.us and portal.voip.us files. after that i will upload updated files to the portal.voip.us.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates and back ups, we have also done an account back up so you can upgrade production portal. Please do not forget our plan #10491.

Currently we have been receiving multiple complains regarding auto purchase notifications which are not coming trough to site admin email. Once we have done transition the first thing to check and maintain for #10491 (2) is auto purchase notifications.

Please keep us informed.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello,

File transfer is completed on Portal voip.us. Now portal.voip.us is running on PHP 8.0.

Thanks

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank your for your updates!
    Your #10497 report is amazing, will report it to site admins and after they checked will send it to finance!
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.