Mark HansonKeymasterApril 9, 2023 at 8:55 amPost count: 787
Hi Nishit would you please advice if you have removed all of your testing and backup files from the voip account?
CheersNishit ShanParticipantApril 10, 2023 at 4:20 amPost count: 652
No, I did not remove the testing files from cms.voip.us. I will change the folder path for cms.voip.us to the original and also i will restore the original database.Mark HansonKeymasterApril 10, 2023 at 7:07 amPost count: 787
Hi Nishit thank you for sharing your plans, that’s great please do so as advised in #10500 but then remove old outdated files from the server as it junks our hard drive.
We have got some comments and tasks today will send to you shortly.
CheersMark HansonKeymasterApril 10, 2023 at 8:02 amPost count: 787
Hi Nishit please find some comments from the site admin below:
1. On user home page https://portal.voip.us/user-home and click on any number – services – call forwarding we change call forwarding but there is no save button to safe our changes. Could you please fix it so the save button appears and customers can change they call forwarding information. See screen shot below:
2. When we check the billing information / settings https://portal.voip.us/billing-settings the default country shows as Afghanistan could you please make the default country as USA. See screen shot below:
3. On the same page, when customer adds his card and USA state input does not work could you please fix it: Please see see screen shot below:
4.On the same page, when customer inputs a card details and click save it responds with error not matching parameters please fix it.
5. On user home page https://portal.voip.us/user-home we can see numbers management area customers where clients can change numbers settings such as calls forwarding and other but if client clicks on TN Settings tab from right hand side menu it suppose to lead client to a different TN Settings page but now it brings customer to the same https://portal.voip.us/user-home page for some reason. It looks like the link has got broken. Could you please check it? Please see screen shot below:
6.Same issue with broken link, when we click on Plans it suppose to lead a customer to a plans selection page bit it is not anymore as its link cot broken, could you please fix it. Please see screen shot below:
We have updated your page:
CheersNishit ShanParticipantApril 10, 2023 at 12:57 pmPost count: 652
For #10511 :
1) The buttons for save/cancel has been re-placed.
2) The default country had been set to USA.
3) What suppose be in this input box ? Because there is no code available on file.
4) Can you tell me after submit where it supposed to save ? Asking you because there is no code to save it on that page. I removed the errors.
5) The link is now working.
6) The link is now working.
Note : This issue are not related to the laravel & php updateNishit ShanParticipantApril 11, 2023 at 5:47 amPost count: 652
Please update the password for telinta.
ThanksMark HansonKeymasterApril 11, 2023 at 10:21 amPost count: 787
Hello Nihit thank you for your updates,
for #10513 we can successfully login to current adminwebmaklay account using the pass which is indicated on your page.
Please advice if you facing any issues with logging in?
for #10512 thank you for all the fixes and we will contact Voip admin regarding credit card savings area and get back to you.
As per #10511 :
1) The buttons for save/cancel has been re-place – this one works good thank you for that but would you please make the confirmation message come up when call forwarding saved. Message says “your call forwarding has been successfully saved” and green tick icon shows verifying that call forwarding change went successful.
Also when number saved can we please have this number changed in the number status bar without reloading the page.
Please see screen shot below: https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Status-Bar.jpg
on the same topic.
When customers change their call forwarding they receive notifications about call forwarding change AND pincode change BUT we did not change any pincodes for the number so pincode notifications should not be coming to the clients email.
It looks that two notifications coming for one call forwarding so can you please separate these notifications so only call forwarding change notification come for call forwarding activity and if we change pincode there is an other notification come for pincode change if any.
there is an other comment come but as we can see we have lready listed a task for such comment “Numbers Display” so when you done this task the issue will be rectified.
CheersMark HansonKeymasterApril 12, 2023 at 9:02 amPost count: 787
Hello Nishit how is all going?Nishit ShanParticipantApril 12, 2023 at 9:04 amPost count: 652
Currently working on #10516.
Any update for #10513. The credential for telinta on office page are not working.Mark HansonKeymasterApril 12, 2023 at 9:08 amPost count: 787
Hi NIshit thats great, for telinta i quess your have been using EN credentials please try to use voip telinta pass which is working well from our end.
CheersNishit ShanParticipantApril 12, 2023 at 9:10 amPost count: 652
Telinta credential for voip is not available on office page.Mark HansonKeymasterApril 12, 2023 at 9:25 amPost count: 787
Hello Nishit please try to reload your office page now and let me know how it works.
CheersNishit ShanParticipantApril 12, 2023 at 9:27 amPost count: 652
Ok, got the telinta credentialMark HansonKeymasterApril 12, 2023 at 9:38 amPost count: 787
Thanks good thank you Nishit for confirmation!
CheersNishit ShanParticipantApril 13, 2023 at 4:38 amPost count: 652
changes Regarding #10516 has been made.
For the message “your call forwarding has been successfully saved” :- currently the save button is saving all form of that number. So i think it might not be the proper message for this. It may be “Your changes has been saved”. What is your opinion on this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.