Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Modules

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your reply, it is all good we know you are busy, will get in touch with site admin for some numbers for you.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

please check this link (https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/getallnumber.txt). Here is result when i run the API for all number . Please confirm, Is third party’s needed detail is available in the result.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for this link will check with site admins and get back to you later on.Just a question where did you get this API calls from is it from Telinta or Vendors?

As per #11877 your numbers request we had a meeting with site admin and as advised they will supply us different numbers in different time depending on what you are going to work and test.

For example if you will be testing portout there will be numbers from a certain carrier and when you want to test API calls there will be different numbers so please let us know when you want to test and what so we will get you numbers accordingly.

For portout task however the voip portal recives portout request everyday so please feel free to check those for other API connectivity reasons.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I created a API functionality on VOIP to fetch numbers from Telinta and then it also use vendors API to fetch required numbers details.

For current situation I need numbers to display the prtout number order list on the particulate User/Customer’s Portout tab on user portal.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates will send request to site admin for some numbers for you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, hope you have had a good weekend, we have requested numbers for your testing and awaiting for a respond from Voip site admins.

Meanwhile would you please give us some more info on the following
    for #11879 we are checking parameters and reply to you soon
    but just to clarify if you got it right – could you please advice how you want to make the system to recognize if the number from Inteliquent or PeerLess?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For your comment #11883 . How the number will recognise if the number is from inteliquent or PeerLess?
    I am getting a parameter name as vendor_batch_name in our response from telinta api (get_number_list) .

NOTE: Please confirm, if i am getting correct response as per your need so i can speed up and go for the next API development.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your reply, per your: – “I am getting a parameter name as vendor_batch_name in our response from telinta api (get_number_list)” . are you trigger the data as Andrey mentioned in https://webmaklay.com/forums/topic/voip-modules/page/11/#post-11835 ?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Yes, I am following the Andrey’s comment.
    They have only mention to need four type of API. For All number, Inventory Number, Pending Number and Active number and one important instruction was that no user’s should get each other’s number information. Like if webmakely is fetching all number then only webmakely’s all number they can see.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh that’s good, thanks for clarifications Nishit then it should be all good, will get you numbers as soon as possible and get back to you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit im not sending you any updates yet as we still waiting for numbers for you, so please continue on what you’ve been doing frame work API connectivity and structure and will get beck to you soon.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for update.
    We are working on customer’s API development.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates is there anything we can have a look at how your development is going or your work is on the back end?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

By end of the day i will try to provide you something to test about Customer’s API. But don’t worry if you get something wrong or unwanted during testing. Because i have yet to finish full development.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit thank you for your updates, it is all good no rush with this work we need to make it accurate, and apologies for our numbers delay we just need get approval from voip site admins to get numbers for you.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.