Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have got a reply from the seniour developer and here is what the suggest to you on your #11390 and #11392 below:
    —————————-
    Please see screen below:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Search-DID-1.jpg
    in addition to the screen shot above here is the tip from devs:

in order to search for a specific number let us say you want to find “7777” at the end of the number you can try to use the flowing combination 1______7777
    ————————-
    From the team comment that we belive the number should be requested in 11 digits format 1%%%%%%7777 for example:

Also we have got a guidance comment for you, on voip home page when we clicked on inventory numbers (these are not activated numbers) by default could you please make sure the numbers display in the following order:
    Number as it is now, then please let it not show country we do not need this option by default and please change City to State and then PinCode.

You may ask that Inventory numbers do not have PinCode and we can not put it on Telinta (there is a task in this job explaining more details) so PinCode should be fetched from the vendor Inteliquent or Peerless. Here customers can click on that and change PinCode.

Same for download button so customers could download this list.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

I used both of the bellow requests to search DID number on Telinta API but getting no changes in response. I got all DID numbers from Telinta which are assign to user. And I also noticed if I search numbers which are not in inventory of User then it also gives response with all inventory numbers from user.
    1)
    $params = Array
    (
    [i_customer] => 277058
    [limit] => 10
    [number] => 1______7777
    )

2)
    $params = Array
    (
    [i_customer] => 277058
    [limit] => 10
    [number] => 1%%%%%%7777
    )

And here is my soap request structure in PHP.
    try {
    $soap = new SoapClient($this->getWsdlBase() . ‘/DIDAdminService.wsdl’);
    $auth = new \stdClass();
    $auth->session_id = $session_id;
    $auth_header = new SoapHeader(‘ns1’, ‘auth_info’, $auth);
    $soap->__setSoapHeaders($auth_header);
    $DIDNumber = $soap->get_customer_numbers($params);
    } catch (Exception $e) {
    // echo $e->getMessage();
    }

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your message will grab your snippet to the developer investigation.
    Will get back to you with more info.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Tank you for your reply.

Made require changes into code for “Call Forwarding Repair” task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for call forwarding will check and get back to you soon.
    Have a great weekend!
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for your #11399
    please try below advice:

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/DID-SEARCH.jpg
    Please let us know if that worked out well for you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a great weekend!

1) We have checked #11401 call forwarding it works but need some adjustments. The call forwarding numbers should be ONLY 10 digest number we tried to add 11 digits and 12 digits and surprisingly Telinta accepted that number but unfortunately numbers is incorrect and call forwarding can not be applied. So could you please restrict call forwarding number input if customer input more or less than 10 digits the message shows that call forwarding number should be only 10 digits characters.

2) when customer puts number in call forwarding and then delete number and clock save button – on Telinta in call forwarding we can see “1” saves on Telinta. Could you please check that if number removed and empty filed saved then there is nothing saved in Telinta.

3) On a call forwarding tab could you please add a switch on and off (same as here https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Switch.jpg) – Call forward Enabled and if off Call forward Disabled we know that it is extra task and it will be added to your overall budget.

4) When number forwarded it should be shown on the tab see screen shot below:
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Forward-Number.jpg if call forwarding not set it should show “Forward To” message but once call forwarding number added there should be call forwarding number displayed.

5) when we saved call forwarding we can see loading Gig and Please wait message on the top of it it is all right but please put the please wait message under the loading Gif antenna with smaller font “Loading …please wait” Loading with capital letter and we can not see percentages progress bar could you please enable it.

6) Similar like 5 – we clicked on Inventory numbers tab then loading gif come up and message but page got frozen and we were waiting for a loong time when it gets any results – PLEASE make:
    a) Message Loading…please wait with smaller font under loading GIF
    b) Please enable percentages progress bar under the message aligned center under the message
    c) Please make a time out if connection lost or server busy so customer can see a message something like It seems that server is busy please try again, or connection lost please try again later or any other relevant message so clients not siting and waiting for ages about whats going to be happened;)

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how are you, have you tried #11404 and any updates on #11407?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit i have just got a message from team whos’ detected a thread on the voip project, could you please investigate this location as it seems to be infected
    /home/voipus/backup_08102020/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/PHP/ns.php
    is it your back up? If not please kindly terminate all unused files on the voip library.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on #11407 changes,
    After that i will go through the API changes

And also will check and delete unnecessary files for #11409.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For call forwarding tab on off switch:

Can you please explain about it. Will is disable current fields from of call forwarding tab and will remove call forwarding from telinta ?
    And can you please guide me where this option is available on telinta?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks’ for your reply and updates,
    call forwarding just disable call forwarding feature from the tab and customers can not add their number into the filed. Here is the video how it looks on tellina.
    [video src="https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/TelintaSwitch.mp4" /]

We are closing here now will check back with you tomorrow.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thanks for reply,

Work in progress on #11407 tasks and follow me on off switch

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for the updates let us know when we can test any tasks.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going, any updates, would you please advice why it takes so long with these #11404 and #11407 points? Do you have any issues or problems?

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.