Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i hope you have had a good weekend, just a kindly reminder to fix #11370 URGENT ISSUES REPORT – New Numbers notifications as it is very important function for Voip business. Currently we checking manually new numbers and it is a very time consuming process.

Also site admins asking the reason of New Numbers Notification break down?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am currently looking on the notification issue in priority.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your #11372! Please let us know if any updates on this and #11370.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11370

A) The login session is now working correctly please check it.
    B) Changes has been made for download button appearance.
    C) The file name has been changes.
    D) In Process.
    E) In Process.
    F) In Process.
    G) Changed.
    H) Will implement the progress bar.
    L) Noted
    M) When the system got large numbers of records to download in file it gives time out error so working on it. And Telinta gives maximum 1000 numbers into search from API.
    N) Changes has been made for the error.

URGENT ISSUES REPORT:

Changes has been made for the issue and we started the notification regarding the numbers rules notification.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks a lot for #11374 looking great!
    Just can not find a reason for URGENT ISSUES, would you please advice what was the cause that stopped our Notification System working over weekend?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hi Mark,

The issue generated because of the Composer.json file. The Json file had on extra ” , ” Because of that ” , “, The login Issue and the notification issue was generated.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Cool, thank you Nishit for good report, will not going to bother you today unless you have any questions. I will also start preparing reports to finance.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit i have sent your report about numbers purchase to the site admins, they checked and replied back to me with URGENT NOTICE.

They say that Number’s Purchase works incorrectly and sending huge amount of requests to both Inteliquent and Peerless we will need to fix it asap as telecom vendors can suspend Voip API.

When system found number 39.3939 then it sent request to buy very big ammout of numbers to Peerless, all numbers ends with 000 at the end this is very big issue and needs to be fixed asap. Unless you doing something and that cause this temporary problem. Please check it urgently.
    https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Numbers-Purchase1.jpg

After this massive numbers purchases the system sent us a notification that all of these numbers have been purchased. We know that it is not right as there is not suppose to be so many numbers in Inteliquent (all these numbers in PeerLess)
    Could you please check it and fix it asap as it is very important, see video attached

[video src="https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Multiple-Numbers-Purchase.mp4" /]
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will check this what is going wrong.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For auto purchase : I made required changes for this issue. let see while system auto purchase any numbers.

And download button : Made changes for download button in active numbers. as explained into #11370

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, what was a night yesterdays i hope you fixed #11382 we can not see any complains and comments so far which is good. For #11370 will check it all once you done so site admin’s testers will run the purchases, searching and portin inspection and let us know how it all goes.

We have also updated you page and looking forward for your further updates.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am working on DID number’s searching and found that the API does not searching with TN mask, It gives all numbers as result.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates will check back with site admins if we need to address this issue to a Telinta developers.
    Will update you on this.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your reply.

here is my Soap request structure.

Array
    (
    [i_customer] => 277058
    [limit] => 10
    [number] => %%7777
    )

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for your #11392 it has come before me asking it:)
    Will address this issue to the site admin and probably to Telinta developers as well.
    You can work on other tasks while we are wating for a reply from them
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.