Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit we have had a quick look at what you’ve been done so far and here are some guidelines below to adjust:

1) Please change number activation switch to a button see this screen shot with more details: https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Numbers-Activattion-Button.jpg to add on to this screen shot: If number activated please display the flowing message: the number # XXX-XXXX-XXXX has been successfully activated: (we have added more funds for this rework) Please do not forget about loading gifs while numbers being activated and error message if activation has failed.

2) When number activated on Telinta the system picks a VIP plan please change that settings so newly activated Voip numbers by default go to the Whole sale first month free.. plan.

3) as we have already mentioned earlier please replace dropdown magnifying glass icon (advanced search) to an arrow pouting to the right and when window expanded it points down see active numbers tab where numbers have got same arrow icon and it looks good so please make the same on other tabs and advanced search. Screen shot here; https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/DropDown.jpg

4) Notifications emails- they work well thank you for that just please make the notification email subject line display the number itself XXXXXXX activated so we can see which number has been activated. Please do not forger that if number activation failed the same notification comes with error details.

P.S One of the biggest reasons why we want to change activation switch to a button as customers can open same number and turn this switch back to inactive position which is a big NO NO scenario so please change it to a button as mentioned in clause 1) above. Also as discussed with you in In #1149, #11496 please make sure that inventory number which is just activated moved from Inventory numbers tab to Active Numbers tab currently it does not work and it is a big issue.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

working on #11501 task.

FYI: There is on thing i must tell you. The count of inventory number in left sidebar i can not hide or change. Because the API method for DID number is not providing number’s current status where we can make short it only its count.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your updates,
    for the inventory numbers count would you please advice why we need to hide the count of the inventory numbers? What we need is when Inventory number activated it is going to Active numbers if we have 5 inventory numbers and 5 active numbers once the inventory number has got activated there should be followings picture:
    Inventory Numbers = 4
    Active Numbers + 6
    Please let me know if we missing anything here.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I mean to say. when we make a number active from the inventory number then i have to make the changed in inventory number’s count also. So to make this changes i can only do if i get nu number status from the inventory API response. But currently i am not getting the number’s status from the inventory into Telinta API. and the activated numbers are also included into inventory numbers lists on Telinta.

Please check i have made changes for #11501 3rd task.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Oh i see so you saying that if the inventory number got activated there should be some time before the number changed to active? We can separate both Inventory and Active right?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I need Number’s status from the telinta DIDnumber API method. Which i am not getting currently.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message, just a question could you please advice what is the differences between Active numbers and not active numbers when you did it on Excellent Numbers? Same API and same providers and Telinta.
    i think when number activated telinta puts “1” before number ….

any updates on TN settings page there is no changes there https://portal.voip.us/tn-settings
    and customers putout table and it is still not showing anything? https://portal.voip.us/port-out

Do you have any other questions that not letting you to finish the Custom Features job?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit in addition to #11523 please do not forget about icone to expand and wrap the advanced search,
    please let us know how is all going we checked #11501 see cements below:

1) there is no activation button made and also please see how Inventory numbers look and no download buddon again. https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Inventory-Numbs.jpg

2) Will check and get back to you.

3) there is no search wrapping / expanding icon set https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Expand-Search.jpg

4) Will check and get back to you.
    Please let us know when we can test again
    Cheers

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Inventory-Numbs.jpg

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I can not attend office today due to fever and cold, i will review your comments and will update you tomorrow.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, very sorry to hear you are sick, wishing you soonest recovery.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11523 :

The main difference is there are different API methods(functions) to get data from API for Active numbers and Inventory(DID) numbers, and both gives different response.

And on excellent numbers we are not using DID numbers as a user number search. we are searching & ordering this numbers directly through the provider (Inteliquent & peerless). On Excellent Numbers the user can order and active any numbers from the search and order system. The same functionality is working on VOIP as numbers Search and order from this( https://ibb.co/6WSnDVS ) section on front-end.

Meanwhile we are using DID numbers list as inventory list and main problem is after activation of inventory(DID) numbers, we can not remove the number from numbers list( Number list is comes from the Inventory(DID) API ). On Telinta portal is there any functionality to sort the active numbers from the list of Inventory numbers.

For Remaining changes :
    I am currently focusing on this activation process after that i will move to the other tasks.

For #11526 :

I will check this points

Thanks you

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit it is great to hear from you,
    for your comments in #11529 just would like to outline your ability of implementing the job. As Jeff mentioned erlier we can not understands an obstacle to display two deferent API methods on the project as it should not be an issue as we could see other developers building more complex projects with multiple API data of a same field.

Please let us your difficulties here so we may introduce you to a developers who do such a work so they may help you on implementing this practice on the task that that we can not finish for almost two months. In this case we would like you to remind that involving telecommunication developer to this project assistance will impact your assigned budget and and your Custom Features final payout.

Please let us know if you stuck and need a third party support so we wont delay more with this job completion.
    We are waiting for your activation task completion as well as the other points mentioned in previous messages. Hoping you are well and looking forward for soonest updates from you.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how are you today and how are you feelin, are you still having fever and cold?

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on changes for the Activation button. And found the way to hide activated DIDs from the lists.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.