Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Thank you for update.

I will start work on this comment after completing the number activation task.

meanwhile some comments for #11476

2. We can not combine active numbers and inventory numbers into one tab because the response from API is different. The active numbers and its details are coming from Telinta meanwhile the Inventory numbers and it’s details are combination of Telinta and Inteliquent.

3. I checked the download button it working OK on my side. If can you send me the screenshot of this it will be helpful if i am missing something here.

7. Can you please check one thing from telinta? I check the active numbers API response but i can not find Rate Center detail into it and i also check it into API documentation but same result for me.

FYI : I will not available from 11th-15th November as public holiday of Diwali Festival.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your #11477 we will check it with site admins and discuss what can be done instead. Have a good festival time. Here is also some more video comments come to you to have a look https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Issues.mp4.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit n.
    for your #11477
    for 2) could you please advice what task are you talking about?
    for 3) will check the download button and get back to you
    for 7) Rate Centre on Telinta you can find in Description

COMMENTS:
    a) we tried to change pin on Active numbers but it does not allow to for some reason please fix it
    b) in addition to #11479 when we click on inventory numbers the numbers not being loaded and percentages loading bar freezes on 90 % please fix it
    c) We also asked you to replace magnifying glass icon to a rectangle to expend / wrap search area but we can not find it on the portal could you please check https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Members-Home-ADSH-expanded-1.jpg

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

in addition to #11482

for your #11477
    for 2) please advice what options we ca use to display all numbers?
    d) As we can see Voip runs in PHP 7.4 which is already EOL i think we have already moved voip to PHP 8 can you please advice?

Cheers

Jeff Simpson
    Participant

Hey Nishit how is all going, Mark is not in today and will be back to tomorrow, im just reading some of your correspondence about the project processes and we have heard some from Mark too.

When you say #11477 2) We can not combine active numbers and inventory numbers into one tab because the response from API is different.
    – would you please advice what do you mean here, is that something you can not do or is there anything we could not understand. We’ve got some developers work on some project where ppl intergrade 4-6 deferent APIs and that was not any issues. On All numbers we just need some API data taken from Telinta’s inventory numbers and accounts (DIDs) all other tabs already taking data from required fields. So why our system can not obtain such parameter’s from Telinta could you please advice?

I also can see Mark already mentioned some other comments and guidelines. Could you please let us know if we can finish this work by the end of this week so we can do some other work before end of this year?

JF

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Jeff thank you for your help with #11484,
    Hello Nishit i hope you have had a great loooong holiday we now await when we can finish this job.
    lookig forward hearing back from you soon.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11482 , RateCenter:
    I can not find description in any telinta API method which i am using for active number.

FYI: I am getting description in telinta API for Inventory number but not for active number.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for your reply, for Rate Centre if there is no API parameters to pull the Rate Centre from Telinta you can take this data from the vendors. We can see you have connected some of the Rate Centre data in to the numbers fields so you can use same parameters to display this data across the Voip site.

https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/Rate-Centre.png
    Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit we hope you can finish this job asap as we are running very late with Custom Features, site admins can not understands why it takes so long and very unhappy that they still can not activate numbers from Voip and face multiple issues that they have been addressing to us and are mentioned in previous messages.

Please let us know if you have any difficulties or need someone to help you with this job.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

FYI: I also have to change each old method of the API to manage custom-feature, that’s why this is taking time to be complete. There is nothing like that i am only writing the code for the new task. All the task have posiblity to be inter-connected to each other method or function and i have to see all these posiblity. Sometime i need to make changes in existing code or make a new functionality for the old task also.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your comments, yes we understand that it takes time, is there anything from our previous messages we can test now? Please advice.

Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi NIshit do not wanna bother you to much, we are closing down here and will be back in 24 hours, your time is still good so hoping you can finish it off so we could close this job.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

One number is in inventory number page and same number in active number page, Will the activated number will be removed from inventory number ?.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your message and we can see some activations commings trough from Webmaklay which is a good sign! How long we have been waiting for that man:).
    In #1149 – you are absolutely right once the number activated it should go from inventory numbers to active numbers!
    In fact if you remember we would love you to make an little animation display for the customers recognizing that number from inventory numbers tab to Active numbers tab.

Please let us know if you can do that i will notify finance team as they are holdings some more funds for you if you able to do it.
    Please let us know if you have any questions we are here for couple of hours.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.