Home Forums Voip Optimisation Custom Features

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your upadetes will send your report to the site admin who we recived #11455 complain from.
    Would you please let us know about the EST comletion for Custom Features? I have been reciving messages as we running out of schedule and we need to start other job.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Here are the summary of the current tasks.

Members Home Search : Changes made. For Inventory numbers we made changes and created fields for those data where we can make changes on Vendors API. (Note, Peerless does not provide any API to update any information of numbers)

Changing Pin Number : Changes has been made.
    Numbers Activation : On which API side(Telinta/Inteliquent) this Numbers status will be changed ? and on which tab on Voip portal?

TN Settings – Page Repair : Changes has been made.
    Call Forwarding Repair : Changes has been made.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thanks for more updates we will address your comments and questions to the site admin to respond.
    I think will get back to you with more tests results and suggestions from them soon.

Have a great weekend!

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how are you? we hope you have had a great weekend,
    i can not see any comments or issues reported today so would you please update us about #11433?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check #11462 again, This comment also have update and queries regards #11433?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates we have checked #11462 and let me ask a bit differently:
    Do you have any of the tasks that are not done from Custom Features job or is there anything you are currently working on some finalizing work or we can put a tester to check all Custom Features job and send it off to finance?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I asked the question about the task “Numbers Activation” on #11462 and waiting for reply of the question.

and the pending task is “Numbers Activation”

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit the numbers activated on Telinta if you check Number activation task there should be a switch created and as per task description – “when customer once turned on the API should go to Telinta and create an account (same as on EN). On Telinta account the number starting to be created with the ID same as the phone number but starts with “1” = 1xxxxxxxxxx and number become active. Status highlights Active if number activated successfull and pop up – “activatation successfull””

And number goes activated which status displayed in the tab on the screen shot https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Numbers-Activattion-Switch.jpg in the Status field.

Customer actualy wanted to have a kind of animation effect when number visualy goes from not active to active tab please let us know if you can do that according to finince they will add more funds to your overall payout.
    Please let me know if any questions.
    Cheers 😉

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I checked the order functionality of Voip functionality and found that it creates an account on telinta. So how can we make this numbers Active?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello, on Webmaklay your username is Nishit but sometime to be honest we think that you are not Nishit and some one else working on this job. Im sure Nishit knows how to make numbers activating as we did this work on Excellent Numbers and the work preaty much the same just different platform and interface.

Please let us know if some one else working on this project as we noted the production time has been increased dramatically and type of questions for support sound very deferent.

Could you please comment our troughts?
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit for your #11469 here is some more details below:

Numbers-Activation

– please note number activation task for inventory numbers and as you mentioned in #11469 that it creates accounts on Telinta. So when customer turns the switch or you can make a button (Activate) and when customer clicks on it Telinta creates an account with this number and this is = Number Activation.

Please note that before activation number was in inventory numbers and once number activated it should go to Active numbers for this we would like to have a kind of animation that number from Inventory number Tab moves to Active numbers tab as an arrow or something like this.

Once number activated let the newly activated number reloads in Active numbers’ tab.
    Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

For #11470 : I asked the question on #11469 because i did not recheck the updated “Numbers-Activation” task detail. I just read your comment in #11468 and i wrote that comment that was my mistake and sorry for that.

For number activation task : the functionality of activation task will be complete by Friday, But for animation this will be tricky part for me as i am not familiar with animation creation.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit this is absolutely fine as long as it is you and not some one else who’s new to this project:)
    thats all fine if you can do some sort of indication that Inventory Number visually moved to Active numbers that would be great otherwise it is fine. Let the inventory number after activation reloads in Active numbers tab.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Can you please provide the numbers Notification text ? or i will make the mail content my self ?

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, for #11474 yes please feel free to add your text, we will see how it looks and maybe adjust it.

Please also find some comments below:
    1. When we removed call forwadrding number and saved it has not been removed from the tab (screen shot below) Please check that if customer adds call forwarding number it displays in the tab header and if number removed it shows text ” Forward To” or can you please change it from ” Forwarding to” -> Forwarding Not Set” text so customers can see which numbers call forwarding set and those that are not. Please see this screen shot https://webmaklay.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Forward-Number.jpg
    2. When we click on All numbers there is nothing happening, can you please check that when customer clicks on All numbers tab it shows all numbers.
    3. We no longer can see download button it has disappeared again:(
    4. TN Settings task has not been done please read task description. This page should not load all the numbers but suppose to be a nice looking search when customer start typing his number and the script auto suggest all available numbers (we did similar work on EN project). This page should load in a blink of an eye not like now. Telephone Number should display number without “1” as a normal number xxx-xxxx-xxxx. There should be a Rate Centre in the filed currently it does not show,Account ID filed = it is the same number but active and with “1” in the front of the number.
    5. At the button of the form there are two buttons one os SAVE which is right but please change the second button CANCELL to BACK TO PORTAL (with the right link).
    6.On the customers home page (same page where Advanced search is) there is a PortOut tab when we click on that it opens a port out table but we do not think it is working. Please double check that it holds all portout orders from both Inteliquent and Peerless. There is a similar Port Out table on Admin side so you can feathc some data from there so customers could see their portout archive table.
    7. Changing Pin Number – when we click on Active numbers tab and open a number from the search results we can not change PiN there for some reason could you please check that. Remember this PIN change goes from Telinta. Aslo on the same Active numbers we can not see Rate Centre data please fix it.

Please let us know if any questions.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.