Home Forums Voip Optimisation VP Api Enhancement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

VP Api Enhancement support forum.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I’ve reviewed your requirements and have some clarifying questions:

Additional API Parameters:

1) On which page will this setting be available? Do we need a separate page for API settings?

2) You mentioned in the description that “we could assign one or more API calls to a random voip user when necessary.” Does this mean we can set parameter settings for a particular user?

API Usage Statistics:

As I explained in (https://webmaklay.com/forums/topic/voip-modules/page/18/#post-12001), we can gather data about customers, including customer name, IP address, when the customer sends a request to the VoIP API system, and for which API (API Name).

Could you confirm my understanding of the following terms from the task description? If I’m mistaken, please correct me:

1) API usage time: Is this when a user sends a request to the VoIP API?

2) API parameters: What parameters does the user receive from the VoIP API?

3) Requested calls: I’m unsure about this term; could you please explain it?

FYI: I’ll be unavailable on Monday, 25th March due to the public holiday for the Holi festival.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Ignore #12027

Here is the updated content of #12027

—————————————————————————–
    I review your requirement and i am adding some questions here.

Additional API Parameters :

1) On which page this setting will be available or we need to separate page for the API settings?
    2) You write in the description that “we could assign one or more API calls to a random voip users when necessary”, Does it mean we can set parameter setting for the particulate user?

Api Usage Statistics :

As i explained in (https://webmaklay.com/forums/topic/voip-modules/page/18/#post-12001), we can get data about customer is customer name, customer ip Address , when the customer send the request to the Voip API system and for which API (API Name).

What is understand about this words which are given into the task description. If I am wrong Please update me.

1) API usage time : The date and time When user send the request to the Voip API.
    2) API parameters : The parameters Which user will get from voip API

3) requested calls : I can not get this words please explain.

FYI : On Monday 25th March I will not available because of the public holiday of Holi festival

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit, thank you for your messages and questions:
    For #12028

Additional API Parameters :

1) Yes i think separate page would be more efficient, it is recommended to create an “API Settings” page or so.
    2) Yes if it is possible to implement to assigned an additional parameters to a selected users. For example site admin can tick one of the available API parameter “pincode” or “state” for a user Great Numbers Inc then click save then Great Numbers Inc API library can recall admin selected parameters for Great Numbers Inc user only.

Api Usage Statistics :

yes you got it right we have created this task from your 12001 explanation and yes we would love to have as much API information as possible about our voip users API usage including:

1) API usage time : The date and time When user send the request to the Voip API.
    2) API parameters : The parameters Which user will get from voip API

3) requested calls : I can not get this words please explain.

for 3) i guess is the same as 2)

The aim is so site admin can see how their API library used by what users and how often aslo want to see what parameters used and time, users IP and etc.

for FYI : On Monday 25th March I will not available because of the public holiday of Holi festival
    Have a wonderful public holiday on 25th of March!

MORE TASK COMMING SOON
    Just to let you know about our plans we are planning to migrate Voip project to an other instance as our system admin team scheduling OS upgrades so we may need you help in migration process after these tasks completion.

Of course that will be an extra tasks and budget so we will keep you updated on next week after your return from your holidays.

Have a wonderful time over weekend and festival and catch up with you on 26th of March.
    Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.