Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repairs 23

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Working on design changes for #11117 , #11119

My question is the user detail will be same for every numbers? or User can set it different for every number?

For #11120 :
    So the input cshould be from a file, with comma separated xxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxx, ect and as a list above.Could you please check? -> Do we need to create file upload functionality?

Custom Search and Port-in request both are different jobs so we can not combine this. Yes i know both task are on same page but we can not combine this as Custom Search will work on ordered numbers API and The port-in is working with ported-in requested numbers API. Hope I explained it correctly.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please find post #11122

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Here are the screenshot of new design. Is it ok ?

Screenshot-from-2023-08-18-17-51-07
    Screenshot-2023-08-18-at-17-52-58-Form
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates and screeen shots it looks good but we still can not see it on the web and there is nothing changed on portin functionality and our comments above not been implimented, did you put it on a separate page where we can find it?

Cheers

Andrey
    Keymaster

Good day Nishit, Mark will be be back next week, we can not see your design on the web,
    altough could you please implement the following changes for your #11122.

Account Pin – please remove asterix as it is not compulsory as somtime customer does not have a pin.
    End User Name should not be in the address tab.
    Location Tap – please remove both options Type and Value
    Both street post-direction и street pre-direction not compulory please remove asterix.

Please carefully check Inteliquent Port in fields so it is the same.
    Kind regadrs Andrey

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello All,

This design is not implemented on the web, this is just an created html mock which I will implement on web.

and i will also make changes instructed in #11126.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello all, i hope you guys have had a great weekend.
    Thank you Andrey for adding more details.
    Thanks Nishit for #11127 would you please advice when we can see all updates on the web?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I will update the design and validation today. And will continue on work of API requests.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thank you for #11129 please let us know when we can check.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hell Mark,

Updated the design and validation of user detail form, work in progress on api handling.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for udpates we can see you updated design but it still in pop up window can we have these forms inside of the midlle column of the members home page?

Have you also added loading gif on activity?
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Ok, I will add it on the middle Main section of the page.

No, I did not add Gif for now.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

thanks great, thank you Nishit will wait for further updates, looks like we are coming close to the end of this job 😉
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Changed the layout to the center column and added the loading GIF to the process.

Work in progress on API functionality.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your updates, we checked the loading gif works good,but we could not test your porting request fileds as when we add voip number in the filed it says that number already ported in on voip and when we add new number and click submit the loading gif appears which is good and showing message please wait loading which is also good BUT this picture freezes for a unlimited time and we seeing loading gif for non stop and nothing happening.

We are aware you are working on API functionality but from this point could you please take these tips in mind:
    1) If the customer input numbers and clicked submit request it shoud proceed request and if any issues aftre some time make a time out message aftre some time if connection is not established or disconnection occured.

2) Please make do not forget that numbers can be input with comma “,” in line, listed one aftre an othre or uploaded with a file.

Please let us know when we can test again
    Overall looks good but we can not test further processes as the new numbers not processing and freezing.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.