Home Forums Voip Optimisation Voip Repair 24

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Admin is making wrong entry for wildcard.
    NPA:
    NXX:
    Line: X000
    This above entry should be like : xxxxxxx000 as you know there is no NPA, NXX and Line for when we select wildcard. Same pattern will be followed for all wildcard entry.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for your reply, we have addressed your point to site admin to properly check wildcard.
    Could you asl please update us about portout table as it is not usable and not working.

If you believe we missing something and it is working great please kindly provide a video where we can see latest portout numbers records not old ones and also the old ones that showing pending they are already gone and not suppose to be showing as pending.

To check if the portout data is correct you can always verify it by visiting this link and check our lates portouts there that we can not see on our Voip portouts.https://portal.inteliquent.com/CustomerPortal/numbersHomePortOut.htm

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Please check the link for video (https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/Screencast%20from%2013-08-24%2011:07:39%20AM%20IST.webm). Here is all the updated port out number i am getting from API .

Yes, there is four number in inteliquent that is not been updated in voip portal and it is not something we can say the bug in code . As you already know inteliquent have there own database so he can show all data but we are using his API so it may take time for us to get into our system.

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hell mark,

See the remain data is also been updated now:
    (https://portal.voip.us/public/temp/Screencast%20from%2013-08-24%2011:27:37%20AM%20IST.webm)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Nishit Shan.
    Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit thank you for these videos we will forward them to the site admin to view as we planning upgrade on this form. Also question on this: why site admins always confuse on how to view latest data would that be handy to put some text instructions on how to use this portout data or maybe make it same way as it is on Inteliquent?

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I don’t think there is any thing that can make admin confuse, Just inform them about our functionality.

We can not make it same way as Inteliquent because Inteliquent is using there own database and there own system and we are dependent on Inteliquent.So it is normal to take some time to be effect on our system. And also it is not taking too long time to update our system.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

I see, we would like to use port out page to be more functional, user friendly and easy to use and understand. We also want to add Peerless and option to set vendors by default. We must make this table working 100% reliable So site admin checks customers portout to prevent any fraud activity so this should be 100% working.

Please let us know your vision on this.

* What do you think we can do to make it looking more modern
    * Ways to improve functionality
    * other enhancements

Will get back to you later as we are closing here.
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

Sorry, I provided wrong information to you in post #12587 instated of xxxxxxx000 it should be *******000.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your #12598 it is all good we have spoken to site admin they got that now.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit would you please advice when you give us your updates on our #12597 above? Planning would like to hear from you and create a job for port out table upgrade.

Also just to let you know that our team decide to investigate your File Download task could you please provide us all File Download task’s directories which you worked on so we can examine your codding and analyze its functionality and performance.

Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

I am yet to understand your need, will update you once i check your need.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit will get back to you in 24 hours please let us know what you can do to make port out table looking good. Simply check the #12588 portout link and see how we can add more functionalities in VOip portout so it works more clearly and convenient as it is on inteliquent.

On Inteliquent customers can click on any port our order and see more details about it. This is what we want to see on voip portout table too.

As per File upload please provide is all directories you worked on so we can forward it to our investigation team.
    Cheers

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hello Nishit how is all going we still waiting for your reply on #12597 and #12608
    Cheers

Nishit Shan
    Participant

Hello Mark,

1. I am revisiting inteliquent API, so please be patient i will give my view on it.
    2. I am not getting what you want about file upload.

Mark Hanson
    Keymaster

Hi Nishit thanks for your #12612,

for 1. you can just communicate with us what you are doing so we wouldn’t be texting to you multiple times. So let us know what you can do there and we will forward it to planning team they should send us a task for port out table upgrade.

for 2. the team wants all directories where you worked on file upload task as they are going to investigate your codes they spent money on and it is not working. So please kindly send us all directories where you did a work on file upload, where is the download button, source codes you worked on and etc..

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.